Daddy.ruff On Ig (anthony Rodriguez)

J327

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I came across this super hot Rican guy on IG about a year ago been following ever since. From what I gather he was or is a male exotic dancer in NYC. He's straight but loves his mostly male fanbase. He post a lot of implied nudity but rarely posts bulge or vpl, and frequently deletes pix after a week (why do they do this??).

anyone have anything on him?? He's so hot and loved to tease for attention. I know there has to be more pix, seeing how risque his posts are. I wish fishing thru Tumblr and randomly found a nude of him, I was impressed but I can't remember the link. There has to be more out there. Please help...

Attachments

J327

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He just posted on his Instagram that he’s making a OnlyFans .. it’s probably gonna take some time before he shows his dick . Probably will be teasers at first

OMG I JUST SAW THAT! I'm shook, but I noticed hed been thirst trapping more lately so it's a natural progression. Personally the price is too high, but i will subscribe if the price goes down or once he uploads more content...

OnlyFans

Attachments

J327

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hmmmm .. I’m wondering how long he’s had that OnlyFans . He was advertising it today , and he has 22 posts ? Something ain’t right ... I wonder if he’s had it all along ?

Right I was thinking the same thing but I'm guessing it was there and he was just waiting for the right time to drop the link. He seems apprehensive as he posted the link with the "shhh" face. I know he has a gf and they just had a baby, so she may or may not know...

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So I came across this super hot Rican guy on IG about a year ago been following ever since. From what I gather he was or is a male exotic dancer in NYC. He's straight but loves his mostly male fanbase. He post a lot of implied nudity but rarely posts bulge or vpl, and frequently deletes pix after a week (why do they do this??).

anyone have anything on him?? He's so hot and loved to tease for attention. I know there has to be more pix, seeing how risque his posts are. I wish fishing thru Tumblr and randomly found a nude of him, I was impressed but I can't remember the link. There has to be more out there. Please help...
Fucking hell! He may as well be naked in that last one!