Daddy wants me to dress up as girlie

angelnivan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi! I've been pretty much a lurker here, but I want to ask abt my situation (thread title)

Ive been chatting with this older guy, i am (23M), asian, and I've recently began chatting this Italian guy (41M) from PlanetRomeo. We've recently moved to fb messenger and we haven't rly talked abt much. He said he never had experience with guys, only girls.

He hit me up bc he liked my smile and that I look a bit feminine. Compared to Europeans, relatively yes i may have softer features due to me being asian(filipino-chinese), but i see myself as handsome bec of my softer features. I definitely liked his appearance bec im easily attracted to older masculine features (daddy issues) so we clicked when we talked naughty.

Anyway, recently he has expressed abt making me his "girlie", such as making me wear stockings, lingerie, and even heels. he even told me to try wearing eyeliners... He wants me to do that once we meet and were in the hotel room.

We haven't met yet, and he said he'll have a vacation here in around 2 mos.

It's not against me to try and wear sexy lingerie. but makeup seems pretty much for me..

I guess I want to ask, what do u think abt his fetish??? would he want me to become a woman for him?

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi! I've been pretty much a lurker here, but I want to ask abt my situation (thread title)

Ive been chatting with this older guy, i am (23M), asian, and I've recently began chatting this Italian guy (41M) from PlanetRomeo. We've recently moved to fb messenger and we haven't rly talked abt much. He said he never had experience with guys, only girls.

He hit me up bc he liked my smile and that I look a bit feminine. Compared to Europeans, relatively yes i may have softer features due to me being asian(filipino-chinese), but i see myself as handsome bec of my softer features. I definitely liked his appearance bec im easily attracted to older masculine features (daddy issues) so we clicked when we talked naughty.

Anyway, recently he has expressed abt making me his "girlie", such as making me wear stockings, lingerie, and even heels. he even told me to try wearing eyeliners... He wants me to do that once we meet and were in the hotel room.

We haven't met yet, and he said he'll have a vacation here in around 2 mos.

It's not against me to try and wear sexy lingerie. but makeup seems pretty much for me..

I guess I want to ask, what do u think abt his fetish??? would he want me to become a woman for him?
It sounds like a fetish, it’s not one I have but it doesn’t sound like he would want you to go under surgery….

As fetishes go…. You’ve got to decide whether it’s one you wanna explore and whether or not your gonna get any enjoyment out of it…

angelnivan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It sounds like a fetish, it’s not one I have but it doesn’t sound like he would want you to go under surgery….

As fetishes go…. You’ve got to decide whether it’s one you wanna explore and whether or not your gonna get any enjoyment out of it…
yeah, i guess I'm just wary if he sees me as a girl, rather than a guy.. haha

angelnivan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Youl only know if you ask…. I mean it sounds like he wants to fuck you and treat you like a girl…. Whether he sees you as a girl or a guy as a girl… tricky
i guess so.. thanks for being frank hehe. I hope someone with the same fetish notices this so I can understand how they think too

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It definitely sounds like fetish for him. If it doesn’t really interest you and it isn’t a role you want to dive in deeply, politely decline. If it is something you feel okay trying, give it a try, but don’t let him demand it or require it for future fb encounters etc if it is not something you enjoy and clearly do not want to continue. Do you want to be someone else every time you encounter this guy?

angelnivan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It definitely sounds like fetish for him. If it doesn’t really interest you and it isn’t a role you want to dive in deeply, politely decline. If it is something you feel okay trying, give it a try, but don’t let him demand it or require it for future fb encounters etc if it is not something you enjoy and clearly do not want to continue. Do you want to be someone else every time you encounter this guy?
it can be difficult to dress up every time we want to fuck hahaha. but i guess he'll only visit me for a few weeks, so i can try after we first meet if the dick is good hahaha

Reactions: ohiorod
D

deleted5199391

Looks more like a sex link, I prefer to keep those things in the bedroom, but if you are fine with that why not.

Reactions: angelnivan

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: angelnivan

jslates215

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is similar to how is started dressing. My first BF, much older, encouraged it. It felt right for me. You can DM me if you want to ask any questions. It's more about how you feel about it.