engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love being a daddy - so many younger guys love the dynamic and so do I. They're so eager to please daddy and very often, in the afterglow, the talk becomes very meaningfully father-son. I find it heartwarming, as well as great sex, of course!

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yay...absolutely. I've had boys that dropped the "daddy" early on when meeting, and I've had sons that never mentioned it until well into our sexual play but once I'm pounding them good, their moans and whimpers start yielding that "daddy" very naturally.....that is SO hot.....

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yay...absolutely. I've had boys that dropped the "daddy" early on when meeting, and I've had sons that never mentioned it until well into our sexual play but once I'm pounding them good, their moans and whimpers start yielding that "daddy" very naturally.....that is SO hot.....
That hot

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Ok, I just need to ask ... what do you mean by this post?
It means he has no idea what “daddy“ means.especially as it pertains to male on male sex.

I tend to think leather daddy first, because I know a few of those guys. Great men, take the time to teach the young and fresh out of the closet guys how to get along in the world.
After that I think of daddy doms and littles. Usually “girls.” Protective dominant sorts, again. But with the subs being not so worldly, shall I say?

funny thing, if I dropped daddy on my guy, he’d freak. Because biologically, if he’d gotten lucky at a younger age.....

LoveBigP

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It means he has no idea what “daddy“ means.especially as it pertains to male on male sex.

I tend to think leather daddy first, because I know a few of those guys. Great men, take the time to teach the young and fresh out of the closet guys how to get along in the world.
After that I think of daddy doms and littles. Usually “girls.” Protective dominant sorts, again. But with the subs being not so worldly, shall I say?

funny thing, if I dropped daddy on my guy, he’d freak. Because biologically, if he’d gotten lucky at a younger age.....
So curious about all the men that have spent a lot of time, effort, stress, and money on becoming REAL DADS WITH REAL CHILDREN? I’m a very real Dad. Still involved in my family and still having very real hot sex. The way he questioned this post ... sort of set me off. I let it go for a few days ... but I just had to ask.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
So curious about all the men that have spent a lot of time, effort, stress, and money on becoming REAL DADS WITH REAL CHILDREN? I’m a very real Dad. Still involved in my family and still having very real hot sex. The way he questioned this post ... sort of set me off. I let it go for a few days ... but I just had to ask.
Well, some of my friends were able to make families.
I’m 52, and many of my buddies were older. Those that made it through the 80s, well, marriage/adoption had differing levels of interest. Most were out early and didn’t have wives at any point, so no chance there. A couple raised nieces/nephews from problem siblings. One is a bio dad (who knows the kiddo—legal age now, and is involved) For two women.

in kink daddy is sort of an honorary title for someone who knows the ropes. Or chains. Lol.

Grow up. Since when is this post referring to LGBT couples having children. I could ask “what do you mean by real children - adopted or is that not real.”

LoveBigP

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Grow up. Since when is this post referring to LGBT couples having children. I could ask “what do you mean by real children - adopted or is that not real.”
I just felt it was a strange question or the way poorly worded his question. No punctuation or anything.
I’m very much grown and my question isn’t about LGBTQ couples having children ... I just asked for clarification on what your question meant. I’m sorry if I pissed you off and made you mad.