Verified
Gold
Media
Troutdale, Oregon, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So my g/f is a daddies girl, and her dad past away, we got in a fight and I decided that it be best if we don't talk for a week so she can think of herself and what she needs to do. Is this the right thing for me to do? or should I be there for her and confert her?

cjc3552

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I think you need to do whatever she wants you to do. I think you should apologize for the fight (even if it wasn't your fault, you're a guy so apologizing shouldn't be a problem) and tell her that you love her and want to be there for her. That's my 2 cents.

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Her father dies so you punish her by not communicating? I think you should break up with her, that will teach her a lesson!

I really don't like to insult people unless they enjoy it, but I really WANT to insult YOU.

cjc3552

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Her father dies so you punish her by not communicating? I think you should break up with her, that will teach her a lesson!

I really don't like to insult people unless they enjoy it, but I really WANT to insult YOU.

That's the non-sugar coated version :biggrin1:

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, I think you need to do whatever she wants you to do. I think you should apologize for the fight (even if it wasn't your fault, you're a guy so apologizing shouldn't be a problem) and tell her that you love her and want to be there for her. That's my 2 cents.

Think you got your answer fella. Now suck it up, ya dork.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So my g/f is a daddies girl, and her dad past away, we got in a fight and I decided that it be best if we don't talk for a week so she can think of herself and what she needs to do. Is this the right thing for me to do? or should I be there for her and confert her?

When/if you grow up you'll know the answer.:rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She might be a daddy's girl but you are the spoiled, ignorant child. :mad: You don't run away when someone you love is hurting. :angryfire2: Damnnit! You are a retarded fuckwit. The right thing to do is to go back to her and apologize profusely. If she'll have you. If I were her I'm not sure I would take your dumb ass back. :irked:

Exactly.

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You complain about her being a daddy's girl but sound soooo like a mummy's boy. I think you should for once act like a real man and apologize to her BIGTIME for being such a dumb schmuck. She just lost somebody who she admired, looked up to and was very close to and you don't think she would be emotional about it.

But then again, perhaps Emily is better off without you?!

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's the non-sugar coated version :biggrin1:

That was with plenty of sugar, believe me :yup:
njqt responded closer to how I wanted to, but still quite sweet compared to what I think he deserves.:zx11pissed:

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a little confused here. You fought because her dad died or you fought because your relationship has issues and this is the thing that sparked realization of a problem or you fought because she likes her dad and you don't like him or you fought because....

I don't get it...

To me it sounds like some stuff is going on between ya'll outside this death that you need to examine. If ya'll can't get along in times of sorrow, what the hell are you going to do when a genuine disagreement comes up?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
njqt responded closer to how I wanted to, but still quite sweet compared to what I think he deserves.:zx11pissed:
Thank you, I held back a bit. The last time I told someone what I really thought I was given a warning by the moderators. :redface: :irked:

I am a little confused here. You fought because her dad died or you fought because your relationship has issues and this is the thing that sparked realization of a problem or you fought because she likes her dad and you don't like him or you fought because....

I don't get it...

To me it sounds like some stuff is going on between ya'll outside this death that you need to examine. If ya'll can't get along in times of sorrow, what the hell are you going to do when a genuine disagreement comes up?
I was gonna ask about the exact nature of the argument but thought better of it. The bottom line is his behavior was abysmal.

cjc3552

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally Posted by Maia

Originally Posted by Maia

Thank you, I held back a bit. The last time I told someone what I really thought I was given a warning by the moderators. :redface: :irked:

Lol, I stand corrected:tongue:. I don't know the OP personally, so I was hoping that his response was from somebody who truly didn’t know what to do in the situation and not a “retarded fuckwit.” Not saying you’re wrong njqt, just hoping you are :worried:

JLovesBig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It might be to late. I would be gone by now. She is hurting and probably really needed you to be there for her. You will be lucky if she ever talks to you again.

sxy_vince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a lot of unnecessary and non-constructive nastiness in some of the comments above and you don't deserve that (especially since we do not know the details of your situation).

However, I would agree with the responders that the best course of action is to talk to her. This is especially important because she is a Daddy's girl; a Daddy's girl is going to be looking for a replacement father figure to provide her with comfort understanding during a difficult time. I suspect that she needs you now more than ever.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So if her Dad passed away....what is your problem now? You are still jealous and intimidated of a dead man? Maybe you need the therapy.

When my Dad is long gone i will still be his girl...you could write it on my tombstone. But this is not to be so much so that my husband can't be my protector, provider and lover. I can be a Daddy's Girl and my Husbands Girlfriend all at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was gonna ask about the exact nature of the argument but thought better of it. The bottom line is his behavior was abysmal.
How do we truly know if it was abysmal if we don't know the whole story? :confused:

I may seem that he is making the wrong move, but all we have is a snippet of what is going on.

I think before jumping his throat we should figure out what is going on instead of jumping to conclusions.

Just my opinion though...

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, let's see. I just had a tragic incident in my life. My partner and potential future partner for life has removed himself. So, when something bad happens in the future can I count on him?

Don't know if you'd write your own vows but there's a part about "better or worse." I believe in that. I also know it's easier to stay together in the worse times than the better. So, if you can't stick around when the going gets tough I would be suspect of making this a long term situation.

In short, go back, apologize and stick it out. Unless you've lost someone very close to you then you will have no idea what she's going through. Just be patient.