Daddyhunt

D

deleted235425

Daddyhunt has been offline for days. Is it gone forever?

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They've seemed to be on auto pilot for the better part of a year. My recollection is that their founder and his partner moved from SF into some form of retirement and I'm guessing they might not have had a solid succession plan. Unfortunately, they never really got with the app direction of the rest of the market; their "app" was just a wrapper for their web content and was never sophisticated enough. It's sad... clearly there's a market for that demographic, they just didn't have the resources (or the will?) to make it what it could have been.

D

deleted235425

They actually moved back to San Francisco. His life partner is Armistead Maupin.

They've seemed to be on auto pilot for the better part of a year. My recollection is that their founder and his partner moved from SF into some form of retirement and I'm guessing they might not have had a solid succession plan. Unfortunately, they never really got with the app direction of the rest of the market; their "app" was just a wrapper for their web content and was never sophisticated enough. It's sad... clearly there's a market for that demographic, they just didn't have the resources

w355291

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just watched the documentary The Untold Tales of Armistead Maupin | Netflix. And I encourage anyone to find and watch it. Mr Turner has a decent-sized role in the production including how he came into Maupin's life in a roundabout way via the DaddyHunt site. Turner used to be a model, supremely handsome, and became a photographer.

johnrebel

Superior Member
Media
I just watched the documentary The Untold Tales of Armistead Maupin | Netflix. And I encourage anyone to find and watch it. Mr Turner has a decent-sized role in the production including how he came into Maupin's life in a roundabout way via the DaddyHunt site. Turner used to be a model, supremely handsome, and became a photographer.
someone has sexy pictures about chris turner??? on the documentary some modeling pics are shown...but on the net i cant find nothing