Daddy's Little Girl

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_stu.kay823, Sep 24, 2008.

1. B_stu.kay823

B_stu.kay823 New Member

I was asked an interesting question by my best mate's girlfriend over a bottle of scotch recently. Something I never considered. Given that Phil's parents are both of the cloth, and her parents are agricultural types, Steph asked me the vocations of some of my girlfriends' fathers.

Two lawyers, a doctor, a diplomat, a jeweller, a clergyman, a policeman, a builder, a fireman, and being a country boy, a few agricultural types.

That was all I could think of, purely from memory. I'm curious if anyone else has thought about this ...

2. Principessa

Gold Member

It's a shame you can't change the title on this thread. I almost didn't click on it for fear it would be about incest. :redface:

What you want to know is, what did the parents of the people you were intimate with do?

3. naughty

Gold Member

I was a bit more interested in what they did for a living than what their parents did.

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

1 student, 1 unemployed, 2 laborers.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice