Daddy's Little Girl

B_stu.kay823

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was asked an interesting question by my best mate's girlfriend over a bottle of scotch recently. Something I never considered. Given that Phil's parents are both of the cloth, and her parents are agricultural types, Steph asked me the vocations of some of my girlfriends' fathers.

Two lawyers, a doctor, a diplomat, a jeweller, a clergyman, a policeman, a builder, a fireman, and being a country boy, a few agricultural types.

That was all I could think of, purely from memory. I'm curious if anyone else has thought about this ...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was asked an interesting question by my best mate's girlfriend over a bottle of scotch recently. Something I never considered. Given that Phil's parents are both of the cloth, and her parents are agricultural types, Steph asked me the vocations of some of my girlfriends' fathers.

Two lawyers, a doctor, a diplomat, a jeweller, a clergyman, a policeman, a builder, a fireman, and being a country boy, a few agricultural types.

That was all I could think of, purely from memory. I'm curious if anyone else has thought about this ...

It's a shame you can't change the title on this thread. I almost didn't click on it for fear it would be about incest. :redface:

What you want to know is, what did the parents of the people you were intimate with do?