Dads and Sons/Boys

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well for me I have an older BF, but have never had that boy/dad fantasy and never have really, I have always been attracted to older men and women for that matter and it's not because of boy/dad fantasy, I tend to be more attracted to maturity, but will not dress alike in any way, I tend to be my own person and create my own trends especially when it comes to clothing. However others , especially those that work in the mental health field tell me there is something wrong with me being attracted to older men, that I am trying to seek a father figure, this is so wrong, ever since I was a little boy even my friends have been older than me, I would be the student that during recess would be talking with the teachers and faculty instead of playing with the other kids. I have always hated people my own age, for whatever reason. So I will continue to befriend older people regardless of what others may think, say or do.

Reactions: P.J.9

B_CBTallthetime

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I see 1BIGG1 spends very little to no money on his young conquests. I guess they really don't need to ewar clothing!!

And nothing at the beach is fine as long as the bod is striking!

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I see 1BIGG1 spends very little to no money on his young conquests. I guess they really don't need to ewar clothing!!

And nothing at the beach is fine as long as the bod is striking!

Now I never said that! I just meant when you have a mate with a body you adore there’s no sense in keeping anything more than what’s absolutely necessary covered up! :cool:

Regarding attire, he can buy & wear whatever makes him happy! :smile:

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am a younger male who is almost exclusively attracted to older men. My first adult serious relationship was when I was 23 and my partner was 41, and my other relationships have all had a 10-20 year age gap. I get teased by my friends a lot because they swear I don't even notice anyone under 35 in a bar! But they are right for the most part. I think it's for a couple of reasons a) I have always been mature for my age b) the characteristics I find attractive in men - masculinity, ruggedness, beards, hairy chests, salt and pepper hair - all tend to happen to men as they age. (Or as men get older they decide to opt for a beard and/or stop shaving/waxing their chests)

My biggest frustration is that these older, rugged, manly men all tend to go for older, rugged, manly men.. :mad: So being a boyish, young and failry "pretty" male, my objects of lust tend to just completely ignore me. The few that I have found who are attracted to younger guys have been fantastic and fulfilling experiences either simply sexually or more (friendship and relationship)

I have only very recently gotten into Daddy/Boy roleplay with a fuckbuddy of mine and it is very hot and enjoyable. There is a definately a dynamic there that I as a "boy" find very satisfying and comforting as well as hot and horny. Now if only I could find more bears/daddies/muscle bears that like slim and cute!! :rolleyes:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a younger male who is almost exclusively attracted to older men. My first adult serious relationship was when I was 23 and my partner was 41, and my other relationships have all had a 10-20 year age gap. I get teased by my friends a lot because they swear I don't even notice anyone under 35 in a bar! But they are right for the most part. I think it's for a couple of reasons a) I have always been mature for my age b) the characteristics I find attractive in men - masculinity, ruggedness, beards, hairy chests, salt and pepper hair - all tend to happen to men as they age. (Or as men get older they decide to opt for a beard and/or stop shaving/waxing their chests)

My biggest frustration is that these older, rugged, manly men all tend to go for older, rugged, manly men.. :mad: So being a boyish, young and failry "pretty" male, my objects of lust tend to just completely ignore me. The few that I have found who are attracted to younger guys have been fantastic and fulfilling experiences either simply sexually or more (friendship and relationship)

I have only very recently gotten into Daddy/Boy roleplay with a fuckbuddy of mine and it is very hot and enjoyable. There is a definately a dynamic there that I as a "boy" find very satisfying and comforting as well as hot and horny. Now if only I could find more bears/daddies/muscle bears that like slim and cute!! :rolleyes:

We do exist! :wink: :cool:

Most men my age and older tend to see younger guys as self-absorbed and flaky with little in common. They look for experience rather than the ability to pound ass for hours at a time. Daddies are a wary bunch, having frequently run into younger guys who have way too many issues or are just looking for a free ride only to get dumped for another younger guy.

If you want to attract these guys then try to put yourself in their place and, above all, be patient. Spend time with them, be honest, and try to be sensitive to the fact that many of these guys have been burned. Character will get you everywhere.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I have found that there is a group of men who specifically look for younger men to date (or just play with). It depends what you are looking for quicksilver, but I have never had any trouble meeting older men who liked younger men (not exclusively, but who were open-minded enough to consider dating someone whom they found attractive).

Try DaddyHunt. Or your local Bear/Leather Bars as that is where you might be able to find a crowd that includes more mature (35-60), blue collar types.

Most men my age and older tend to see younger guys as self-absorbed and flaky with little in common. They look for experience rather than the ability to pound ass for hours at a time. Daddies are a wary bunch, having frequently run into younger guys who have way too many issues or are just looking for a free ride only to get dumped for another younger guy.

If you want to attract these guys then try to put yourself in their place and, above all, be patient. Spend time with them, be honest, and try to be sensitive to the fact that many of these guys have been burned. Character will get you everywhere.

Great points, Jason. There is a bit of caution with anyone who has been burned before and there is the feeling that younger people are not "ready" for a relationship. I have been on the other side of this as a "younger" man who was ready and ran into older (read: 40's) men who told me repeatedly that I was not.

As Jason noted, put yourself where they are, be patient, honest, forthcoming, put out the positive energy you want to attract and someone will show up in your life.

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I have the same problem. Can't tell you how many times I've watched a hot guy pass me by for someone his own age!! Anyway, it just makes the hookups that workout all the sweeter!

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I have found that there is a group of men who specifically look for younger men to date (or just play with). It depends what you are looking for quicksilver, but I have never had any trouble meeting older men who liked younger men (not exclusively, but who were open-minded enough to consider dating someone whom they found attractive).

Thanks for the advice guys. I think you are totally right. I will admit the older men that I have chatted to or hooked up with are always very surprised once I open my mouth and start talking and they realise that appearances can be deceiving and I am not your average, flighty, young guy. It's just getting to that part that I find hard! Part of the problem is that I am quite shy so find it very hard to approach someone in a bar even if I am salivating with lust. I am trying to work on it but it is very difficult.

I have recently started going to bear bars/club nights and it can be very intimidating being the "odd man out". I find that a lot of the gay scenes can be ironically very exclusive and not inclusive and a lot of the time I think we judge books by their covers. I tend to get a "fuck of twink" vibe, which can be very off putting... I have just come to the conclusion that I will not be able to get the men I am most attracted to for another 10 years when I am closer to their age!! :eek: I will definately try DaddyHunt as I do find I have more success online then I ever do in a bar/club.

But its not all bad and every once in a while I find someone who is interested. I do think appearance has a lot to do with it, and that the men I really like are attracted to the same things I am and therefore I am simply not their cup of tea. I have a friend who I go out with who is only a year older than me but much hairier, stocky and bearded and he literally has to fight them off the lucky bastard. Curse the gods for making me slim and pretty! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a friend who I go out with who is only a year older than me but much hairier, stocky and bearded and he literally has to fight them off the lucky bastard. Curse the gods for making me slim and pretty! :rolleyes:

You sound like a great guy. If it was me, I would not be interested in your friend at all with him being stocky and facial hair. I’ve always had a thing for slim, clean-cut types only.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks, but how safe are Craigslist Hookups?

I doubt you will ever have a problem with safety. Zillions hook-up there everyday and I doubt there are many issues. Arrange to meet at a public place first if you are worried about it. I do that just to make sure the other person is who they say they are. The vast majority of those on craigslist are cool people but just watch out for yourself like anywhere else.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I have recently started going to bear bars/club nights and it can be very intimidating being the "odd man out". I find that a lot of the gay scenes can be ironically very exclusive and not inclusive and a lot of the time I think we judge books by their covers. I tend to get a "fuck of twink" vibe, which can be very off putting... I have just come to the conclusion that I will not be able to get the men I am most attracted to for another 10 years when I am closer to their age!! :eek: I will definately try DaddyHunt as I do find I have more success online then I ever do in a bar/club.

I felt this way as well when I first realized that the leather and bear scene is where I felt most comfortable. When I first went to gay bars I also felt like the odd man out (especially when I did not have a bear-BF with me). Then, over time (going to the same 1 or 2 bars) I began to smile at and talk to people. Once I made a casual bar friend, I found it much easier to talk to and meet other people. At that time, I was about 15 pounds leaner than I am today.

As you said, once you start conversations, you will surprise people. After that, slight word of mouth will travel and you should experience a friendlier time. I admit that a lot of the leaner guys that come to the bear bars I hang out in get accepted mostly if they (a) don't appear overly stylized and (b) are not wearing cologne.

Good luck with everything.