Dads and Sons/Boys

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've actually never dated a man that was younger than me. I was sincerely shocked to find so many significantly younger men on this site finding me attractive. I rebelled strongly until I realized that there were no men my age or older here for me. :confused: :frown1: Then again an intelligent, physically fit, attractive, straight man of 55+ seems to be a rare commodity and not just on this site but many others.

If you or your hubby have a straight twin send him my way. :flirt:

Timely post, njqt466. From what I've seen since last November, your avatar choices show you to be a very hot, black woman who (because you have no children) is not a MILF and you're far too young to be hanging out at the cougar clubs. I hope TJ wasn't a terrible experience. It's not exactly a place where you can fall in with the men-with-yachts set. Next vacation find a way to spend a month along the Costa Brava, Barçelona, and or the Costa del Sol. A scenic woman such as yourself should have no trouble hooking up with any number of well-equipped, straight, gym-conscious Spaniards (or Brits) in their 50's who would enjoy pampering you. Who knows, you might just end up over staying your visa (no problem, you can always travel to Andorra and renew it every 60 days). It's time to put that new passport to good use. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

EBlend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey thanks Teddy! Now if only there was just a little less distance between the UK and here. . .!

:)

chris28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When younger I often dated older guys (10+ years more than myself) and learned much both inside and outside the bedroom. As I got older I frequently dated guys 10+ years younger if there was a mutual attraction that was again, both inside and outside the bedroom. However, I've always shared the expenses even if when younger I couldn't fully afford to pay half and when older I put in a bit more than what would be considered half. Usually we planned events and activities that would accomodate the income and budget of both. Only once do I recall a younger guy attempting to take financial advantage of me and he quite honestly wasn't worth either the time or the money that it would have taken to build any type of relationship. Some of the relationships worked better than others but I seriously doubt the age difference was ever the deciding factor when things didn't work out.

Reactions: deleted1073703

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
a while back i had a few sexual encounters with a guy about 15 years younger. eventually he started inviting me to do some social things with him. he was obviously trying to take the relationship beyond just sexual hookups. i was somewhat flattered but also a little spooked by it. i felt like he was latching onto me and i was unsure of his motives. i declined in a somewhat awkward way and haven't seen the guy since. in retrospect i feel bad about it.

this thread has been a real education for me to put that experience in better perspective. prior to this, i had always assumed the younger dudes wanted nothing to do with older guys (all the threads about how young guys won't shower at the gym, etc).

nothingsweet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We're also a couple with an age difference of 10 years. Definitely no dad/son relationship. As I recall, we didn't even ask each others age until about 3 weeks into the relationship. Most of our friends who have the same age difference suffer from the younger guy not seeming to get on his feet - financially that is.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my boyfriend/partner is 25+ years older than me and its really not a problem. im the youngest guy he has been with and first boyfriend/partner was a bit younger than him. some people think it is a "daddy/son" thing given the age difference but we don't refer to each other like that. he has paid for quite a few things but that is just limited to dinner and/or drinks; everything else is on my back.

he's never tried to turn me into a "muscle freak" or anything like that. im already slim and "toned" enough, so maintaining this is primarily up to me with a bit of inspiration from him.

Last edited:

JP0724

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have nothing against any relationship regardless of the age difference, however I think it should be a balanced relationship. I hear time and time again about the young guy getting everything paid for by the older guy (the daddy figure) and I just think that by taking that money, it makes you a whore. He's paying for your ass in my opinion. I personally would never want to date or be in a relationship with anyone who is not equal to me. I've never understood the whole project boyfriends. I've had friends who constantly take these guys who's lives are in the gutter and try to clean them up, and I'm always like.. man, this must be like a second job.

I'm not knocking it though, it's your business who you do whatever with, but for me I want someone who can look me in the eye emotionally, mentally, professionally, and financially. It makes for a much better life, I think it breeds resentment when it's unbalanced. I'm sure not in all situations, but I would imagine in a lot of them.

iluvmm2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So at the gym today I see a 55 yo (or so) dude, big roid gut, very vasuclar, but clearly not in the best of shape. He is with a younger dude, maybe 22-24yo. The younger pup is not huge, not small. Very defined. GI Joe haircut. Both guys are wearing white tanks, small shorts, same shoes.

So, is this a Dad/Son thing? Any of you had experience with this?

Sort of fascinating - how does the old stud keep up with the pup? They share expenses? How does this sort of thing work?

Welcome any comments -

My last partner was 14 years older than me, 4 inches taller than me, 45 pounds heavier than me and a few thousands dollars richer than me. He was 42 when we met and I was 28, and one of the things that really got me was his muscular body. It was a long held fantasy for me. For some strange reason (well, not that strange, I've heard comments I have a beautiful ass) he fell very much for me. The thing seemed odd to new but after reading this 14 years is not that bad. Besides, we were both professional each working in our own field. I put on some 20 pounds while we were together and we were referred to as the muscle couple. We were quite uninhibited sometimes making love with the window open, wearing skimpy clothes at the gym (I love those Y back tanktops), short shorts, and tiny bikinis at the beach. There was a time during our relationship though that I lost my job and he practically paid for everything I needed for around six months (plus a three month vacation at the beach but that was something we could NOT postpone LOL)... I thought I would have done the same. I didn't mind AT ALL getting paid. We broke up anyway and after that my older-very-muscular-daddy-type fantasy was not as strong... I'd rather find someone my age, yeah with some muscle if possible (grin)... of course, he was always the top and I was always the bottom, that has not changed at all, that's for sure.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
..seems a lot of really young guys in their teens and early 20's dig father figures. Could have stemmed from them fantasizing about their dads when ther were really young.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That or the fact that the world's not fun and riding on the experience (and wallet) of an older guy is easier. That's how it would start for me if I didn't have a certain set of morals and self-expectations I live by. :x

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A) there are all kinds of relationships, gay and str8 and every variant in between.

B) partners assume all kinds of different roles within those relationships.

why are the rules different if its an older guy with a younger guy or a richer guy with a poorer guy?

isn't the important part that it be successful and fullfilling for both ?

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i believe that if a relationship is not exploitative in ANY way (including financial, but especially emotional), and if it is between two consenting adults who are old enough to understand what they are doing, then it's ok. depends a lot on who the people are. in my opinion, i feel that most teenagers probably shouldn't be involved with anyone more than 10 years older than them. for me, i just wouldn't ever go there. 10 years is half of your life when you're 20, at 30 it starts to be different.

on another note, people in their mid-30s, if single, really have the best of all worlds, as far as age ranges available, 10, or more, years in either direction. it's a cool time to grow as a person, with a wide range of hot experiences.

Last edited:

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just because it is two guys why does it automatically have to be a father/son thing? Even if they were dressing similarly? Maybe they both just are into each other?

My lovers are primarily younger than me. Usually around 15 years younger but I have been with a handful half my age and never do I feel like it is a Mommy/Son thing and didn't get that vibe from them either. (Maybe I am in denial LOL) A few of them have obvious "issues" with their mothers but I never mind if they want to take it out on me!

Perhaps, I am kidding myself though? When I was in my teens/20s was with several guys old enough to be my father and did kinda like the "father figure" aspect of it.