Dads and Sons/Boys

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In olden times warriors had boys to fuck when they went away to battle, so the idea of younger older and getting experience isn't new.
Frankly as an older guy (not a teen anymore) I find youngsters in the main just want to lie back and be done to, they don't seem to think there's life away from the iPad, conversation is nil, so, even as an older guy I still like even older guys who can at least tell the difference between Donald Trump and Donald Duck!
(not a lot but the duck has a bigger nose)

giovannib

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’m not totally sure why, but I’ve always found older men attractive. I think it’s because I’ve always “felt” older than I actually am. For some reason older men—their bodies, their demeanor—just feel so masculine to me. With guys my age or younger, I’m exclusively a top, but I love submitting to an older man. Maybe it’s a generational respect thing? But if he wanted me to fuck him too, even better. It’s a very special turn on for me to have an older gentleman take what I have to give him as well. Makes me feel so manly.

I am completely on board with the dad bod, and confidence is key as well. It was never really a “daddy/son” thing for me, just hot times with men I found extremely attractive that just happened to be older than me.

I never felt comfortable with being “taken care of” either. It also (maybe weirdly) turns me on to take an older man out and be the one to pay for some reason. I guess because it’s not “expected?”

Reactions: cadmanken

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m not totally sure why, but I’ve always found older men attractive. I think it’s because I’ve always “felt” older than I actually am. For some reason older men—their bodies, their demeanor—just feel so masculine to me. With guys my age or younger, I’m exclusively a top, but I love submitting to an older man. Maybe it’s a generational respect thing? But if he wanted me to fuck him too, even better. It’s a very special turn on for me to have an older gentleman take what I have to give him as well. Makes me feel so manly.

I am completely on board with the dad bod, and confidence is key as well. It was never really a “daddy/son” thing for me, just hot times with men I found extremely attractive that just happened to be older than me.

I never felt comfortable with being “taken care of” either. It also (maybe weirdly) turns me on to take an older man out and be the one to pay for some reason. I guess because it’s not “expected?”
can imagine you making an older guy very happy, great body, nice nips and a handsome tool, plus a grown up sense of life...

Reactions: giovannib

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In olden times warriors had boys to fuck when they went away to battle, so the idea of younger older and getting experience isn't new.
Frankly as an older guy (not a teen anymore) I find youngsters in the main just want to lie back and be done to, they don't seem to think there's life away from the iPad, conversation is nil, so, even as an older guy I still like even older guys who can at least tell the difference between Donald Trump and Donald Duck!
(not a lot but the duck has a bigger nose)
I've met a guy here who is much, much younger than I am. He's very into his tech. Still, we've spent hours talking via nearly every type medium including video chat and phone. It helps that he is an intelligent young man. Best thing... he is the only person I know who will not let me interrupt him as he speaks. I like that confidence.

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is there anyone here who was into older guys when you were younger then started getting into younger guys? When I was 18 I was totally into my 50 year old high school government teacher, some of my 30-40 year old coaches, and this 30 year old guy who worked in my dad's office. Another of my dad's friends used to come out to our farm to cut firewood. The dude was about 40, 6'3" with ginger hair and built. I used to go down to the woods and help him load wood in hopes that he would get hot while splitting wood and take his shirt off. LOL

Never hooked up with any of them and they were all married with kids, but I sure fantasized about them a lot. Wasn't really into guys my own age at all, then about the time I turned 30 I started getting into younger college aged guys.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is there anyone here who was into older guys when you were younger then started getting into younger guys? When I was 18 I was totally into my 50 year old high school government teacher, some of my 30-40 year old coaches, and this 30 year old guy who worked in my dad's office. Another of my dad's friends used to come out to our farm to cut firewood. The dude was about 40, 6'3" with ginger hair and built. I used to go down to the woods and help him load wood in hopes that he would get hot while splitting wood and take his shirt off. LOL

Never hooked up with any of them and they were all married with kids, but I sure fantasized about them a lot. Wasn't really into guys my own age at all, then about the time I turned 30 I started getting into younger college aged guys.
growing up it was only kids my age and that was furtive, when I found men they were all daddies old enough to be my grand dad! The few tricks I did have with peers didn't do anything for my brain, no conversation and no finesse when it came to sex.... Did have a short spell with the chicks but cored with being teacher...

Jonnynudist

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have always loved older men and never really been concerned about the age gap. Early experiences as a naturist and seeing other naked bodies were always great and, while I love all nudes, I do still have a particular preference for older.