Dads and Sons/Boys

GreekNuts101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think the whole dad/son thing has become more normalised recently and why not! People should be allowed to love who they love, if they are both happy they why shouldn’t we be happy for them?

As for the ‘logistics’ I suppose it’s just one of those things you have to work out as part of a relationship

“Love who they love”

That sets awfully dangerous precedent.....

Reactions: malakos

Commando501s

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the advice guys. I think you are totally right. I will admit the older men that I have chatted to or hooked up with are always very surprised once I open my mouth and start talking and they realise that appearances can be deceiving and I am not your average, flighty, young guy. It's just getting to that part that I find hard! Part of the problem is that I am quite shy so find it very hard to approach someone in a bar even if I am salivating with lust. I am trying to work on it but it is very difficult.

I have recently started going to bear bars/club nights and it can be very intimidating being the "odd man out". I find that a lot of the gay scenes can be ironically very exclusive and not inclusive and a lot of the time I think we judge books by their covers. I tend to get a "fuck of twink" vibe, which can be very off putting... I have just come to the conclusion that I will not be able to get the men I am most attracted to for another 10 years when I am closer to their age!! :eek: I will definately try DaddyHunt as I do find I have more success online then I ever do in a bar/club.

But its not all bad and every once in a while I find someone who is interested. I do think appearance has a lot to do with it, and that the men I really like are attracted to the same things I am and therefore I am simply not their cup of tea. I have a friend who I go out with who is only a year older than me but much hairier, stocky and bearded and he literally has to fight them off the lucky bastard. Curse the gods for making me slim and pretty! :rolleyes:

Slim and pretty can be good i have always found slim guys sexy but have always been the average guy.

Reactions: emmyfan and uc7dad

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most of the guys I get with are way younger than me by 15 or more years. There are some guys that like the father/son dynamic but mostly I think they are attracted to me because I am generally good looking plus got a nice dick. I’m attracted to them because I like short, younger guys with less experience. It works out for everyone.

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My first experience was with a man 15 years older than me! Sometimes what you wish for can happen. I always fantasized about an older man with a large cock to be my first. And it was kismet, it happen and in public too!
A lucky daddy too!

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My story is not the norm. I met a cute, shy guy years ago on Beardboard. He was 19 then, he's about 31 now and we still text, chat and cam. I've offered many times to come to him and meet but he won't do it. Says he gets really down and depressed because of his shyness. He said once at a reststop while pissing the guy next to him showed him his cock. My young pup showed him his then got so scared he ran out of the restroom.

Maybe one day, lol.

D

deleted1074483

since I turned 30 all the guys I've dated (and who've wanted to date me) have been younger, from 7 to 30 years younger. All the guys I've dated in the last couple of years or so have been 20+ years younger. What they all say is that they love being able to talk with me, that I don't get hung up about the silly stuff, I don't get jealous and yes I know what i'm doing in the sack. What do I get out of it, a younger view of life, a challenging and interesting conversation, sex with guy who is still in shape. There's never been any kind of issue between us and both enjoy the relationships. But it does depend on the guys involved and what each other are into and like - just preferences??

I've always enjoyed older men and had my first experience when I was around 27 or so. When I was in my early 30's, I met a gentleman who was in his 60's who liked daddy/son roleplaying. I had never tried it before but since he was so nice and understanding, I ended up meeting with him at his home.

It was thrilling being with him. When I arrived, the first thing he had me do was kiss him and then undress completely while he stayed dressed. He then showed me around his home while he eyed me up and down. He then led me into his living room where the window blinds were fully open which made me nervous being seen. But he sat down on the sofa and told me to straddle his lap where we then kissed and made out while he rubbed and played with my ass. It was so much fun and I ended up leaving a wet spot on his shirt.

That's when we got up and went into his bedroom where we continued to play, make out and fondle each other. That's when he had me go down on him which was my first time. He was a great guy and I still fantasize about the times we spent together. Now that I'm older (40s) I'm not the young guy I used to be so I'm not sure I would be able to do something like that again. But maybe that's where I would be the one taking on a younger man? At any rate, it was a great time playing in the daddy-son roleplaying.