Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love taking my dad's briefs from the dirty laundry basket... put them on me, sniffing and licking whatever i find inside. I love to take pics when i'm wearing them. Huge fetish
Same!!! Fuck the nostalgia is giving me such a huge boner right now. My dad wore these blue sexy tight briefs with a big pouch because he has a huge cock and every chance I get I will steal it, sniff it, wear it then jerk off in them. He doesn’t shake off his dick after taking a piss so his underwear has that musky manly piss smell and I would get so high sniffing them while gooning and bating in the bathroom. I now have underwear and piss fetish thanks to him, definitely no complaints tho

D

deleted19792491

Same!!! Fuck the nostalgia is giving me such a huge boner right now. My dad wore these blue sexy tight briefs with a big pouch because he has a huge cock and every chance I get I will steal it, sniff it, wear it then jerk off in them. He doesn’t shake off his dick after taking a piss so his underwear has that musky manly piss smell and I would get so high sniffing them while gooning and bating in the bathroom. I now have underwear and piss fetish thanks to him, definitely no complaints tho
That made me hard!

LewdKiwi_

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. Some kinda dry sometimes a bit more wet. I think more like precum. And i licked like a good boy
Fuck I wish I found cum in my dad’s briefs. I would use it as lube to jerk off and finger my ass