Dads CK'S

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My "old man" was literally an old man, almost fifty when I was born and wore nasty old thin, faded, worn out stained boxers that I never had any attraction to, rather a significant aversion.

lookingforamonster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hmm well, when i was young... (like 13) I did used to find it a big turn on for some reason? i did borrow his a few times... I used to love wanking in them. with my cock and balls through the fly... and put them in the wash after... but never now... i wouldnt even want to touch them lol

hungwhitebriefs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My dad still has several of the old fashioned Fruit of the Loom (yes with the gold/blue waistband) but also has like every version of their various waistbands in his drawer. Never gets rid of old ones. Guess I should help him out with that :)

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The devil, as they say, is in the details. So we are wearing his dirty undies and then placing them in the wash? I guess.

I mean, when Bubba and I were not in the same state, I sent him a pair of my Jockeys and a t-shirt so he could smell me at night.

It's mine and its been worn a few times and not washed.

I have a white C-n-2 and a Black 2-Xist. Only kind I can wear due to the roomy cotton pouch.

Ok, just wondering. Is this guy Lexington Steele or what?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
used to love seeing pics of the old prospector/cowboy types in the red longjohns....(fantasy material 101)

Oh yeah the insecure are going to throw a wobbly with this, be prepared for the wrath of the righteous. So long as they aren't your great great grandfather's red flannel long johns from the pioneering chest I guess we can tolerate it. Ha!

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I tried on a jock I found in my dad's dresser drawer once when I was a teen back in the 90s. That damn thing had to have been from the 50s or the 60s because dad finished college in 1964 and I know he has never played any sports since then.

Last edited:

barebob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was a teen I took my dad's boxers and wore them. It was so much fun. Later I graduated to stealing other guys underwear and jocks, made me so hot.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
alright dudes! I found sum of my dads retro ck briefs whilst checkin out his underwear drawer today so i smuggled them out. Im wearing them to work today. Every time i think about them wrapped on my cock it gets hard im gunna av a tough day at work :D do you think he will mind?!

You fit in your ads unders, i mean in waist size?

nickjacob28

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, my dad came to visit me the other day and this morning while getting dressed I opened up my tshirt drawer and pulled out the top undershirt and looked down and there was a pair of ftl brand white briefs. I know they were my dads bc I've been in his underwear drawer before. While he was here I took a shower before dinner which means he took off his briefs and his them in there. Ive always wanted my dad and I always thought he felt the same. Now I'm positive but not sure how to go about this??