Dads how does it make you feel if you know that your Son is hung?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Yeah69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would be very proud if I knew my son was hung and my genes carried over.
Do any of you who are Dads know if your son is hung, do you have a close relationship like that with them where they take about their girlfriends?
It be pretty cool in my own opinion to be able to talk to your son about their girlfriends e.t.c.
I wouldn't want to know way to many intrusive details, but some on a certain level where nudity is avoided and that father/son relationship is still at a respectful level would be great.:smile:

experiences?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm happy for him , and hope he's careful & uses it wisely.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd be relieved that he won't have insecurity issues related to small penis size.

I'd let him know that envious boys in high school and college may tease him about his size.

I'd let him to be gentle when he has sex - especially with women who are not used to handling a penis his size.

Other than that, as long as it works okay, I'd be happy that he could have a wonderful sex life ahead of him.

B_Yeah69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please indicate if your situation is really you being aware that your son is hung...or if you just "hope" could be interpreted as just a hope.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have 3 sons. and I suspected that my oldest must have inherited my size, because the girls would not leave him alone. and then he met the gal he would eventually marry, and she just stopped seeing other men when she met my oldest.

not sure how they got on the subject, but one day my oldest was talking to his mother about cock size. I only heard the last part of the conversation. he mistakenly thought his size came from his mother's family. my wife told him, "no, no, no. you thank your father for that. he's got the biggest cock I have ever seen on a man. you got that from your daddy and his side of the family."

my middle son is kind of a prude, religious and all. and that's good. pretty sure he is a virgin.

my youngest one, is built like me, long and lanky. he is shy, but finds a girlfriend now and then. and stays with them for awhile. one wanted to get married, and another one, kept coming back after they broke up. I know that he is not a virgin. he spends a few nites away every week, and one nite, I came home earlier than I expected. he and his gf were getting it on in his room. I quietly went to the basement, and few minutes later she got a little vocal when she came.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a daughter and a son. I know that my son is hung because he used to date a model, as a teenager, that is now a star on TV. He has had several girlfriends and my wife comments on when she goes to a mall with him all of the girls are looking at him. He had a girlfriend for 8 years, but they broke up, and he instantly picked up another girl. There's no denying the allur of a big man.

The first time my wife saw my cock she exclaimed ' It's so big!'. That was 47 years ago.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would it make a difference to you if the son was homosexual? How about talking to your son about his boyfriends?

How about the dad? What if the dad is gay?

Last edited:

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
There seems to be a general concensus here that if the boys had lots of girlfriends it must be due to size. Maybe it's just me, but that isn't very complimentary to your sons or the girls who went with them, especially the long term gf's. My brother's first gf told others how big he was. The girls already loved him for his looks and personality, throwing that knowledge into the mix was like pouring gas on a house fire. To my brother's credit, he did not take advantage of this. While he might have had more options, he preferred the smart and shy types whom he had more in common with. My brother was never into girls who chased him because he never knew if it was sincere interest or a simple curiosity to get behind his zipper. I can safely say that if my father were alive today he would be proud of my brother, but not for his size. My brother has too many other wonderful qualities to even include that in the list.

As a side note, this created problems with my sisters as well. SO many girls tried befriending my sisters through high school just so they could try and get closer to my brother. It was pathetic.

Last edited:

B_Yeah69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was asking the OP, not you! :tongue:

Don't hijack the thread plz....
and don't re phrase my questions to suit your pseudo beliefs.
Ask those questions you indicated in your own thread if you seek the answers in that specific area.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Don't hijack the thread plz....
and don't re phrase my questions to suit your pseudo beliefs.
Ask those questions you indicated in your own thread if you seek the answers in that specific area.

I didn't think her question was an attempt to hijack the thread. It seems to me she was raising the question as to whether this masculine pride was preference-specific or not and is a legitimate afterthought after seeing the responses here. The rudeness of your response speaks of discomfort and sensitivity on your part. Is it the fact that she asked the question or the nature of the question itself that bothers you? Either way you could be more diplomatic, especially since you are fairly new around these parts.

B_Yeah69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't think her question was an attempt to hijack the thread. It seems to me she was raising the question as to whether this masculine pride was preference-specific or not and is a legitimate afterthought after seeing the responses here. The rudeness of your response speaks of discomfort and sensitivity on your part. Is it the fact that she asked the question or the nature of the question itself that bothers you? Either way you could be more diplomatic, especially since you are fairly new around these parts.

No discomfort here at all. I want the question answered the way it was phrased. Simple!
Who ever wants to rephrase the question can create their own thread. I respect other people's threads and don't switch words around. They should respect my thread.

I forgot...you are a female. You all stick together...I can respect that. You just have to learn to respect me, the MAN of this thread!

Last edited:

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
No discomfort here at all. I want the question answered the way it was phrased. Simple!
Who ever wants to rephrase the question can create their own thread. I respect other people's threads and don't switch words around. They should respect my thread.

Okay, I thought this was an internet forum, not a Q&A session. I'd ask you your feelings on net neutrality but...:rolleyes:

I forgot...you are a female. You all stick together...I can respect that.

My vagina has nothing to do with my responses. My brain resides between my ears, not my thighs.

You just have to learn to respect me, the MAN of this thread!

This one's too easy, I'll leave it alone.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes, I feel like a mind reader. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

You are an even bigger lunatic than I originally suspected.

Very insightful observation! :smile:

He could have answered much differently, but I knew that he wouldn't. He has some very big issues with gay people, and he's not doing a good job of hiding them. Makes me wonder why he asks to see pics of big cocks. :confused22:

I suspect that he's also racist. And now it also appears that he has issues with misogyny and chauvinism, too! Add to that this unusual curiosity about which dads on LPSG know for a fact whether their sons are hung...

This guy is chock full o' issues.

I forgot...you are a female. You all stick together...I can respect that. You just have to learn to respect me, the MAN of this thread!

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! Seriously, this post made me laugh for about 5 minutes straight!!! Go on, please! That was great! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:

bigtool4u

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
BBW how on earth do you know that your brother has a big meat sausage?? I am an only child so forgive me if my knowlege of inter sibling discourse is flawed, but I was under the assumption that really wouldnt come up, like the size of your vagina wouldnt come up non?

Status
Not open for further replies.