Dads

B_hung13.5X8

Experimental Member
Media
While I was growing up, my dad did everything in his power to hide the fact that he was well hung. For example he had told my mom and dad's good friends the reason he didn't wear underwear. Well one night we were all at Big Boy together, and my mom ordered the Big Boy burger. Her friend made the comment that she already had a Big Boy, and he flexed his muscles saying yes. He didn't want to disclose the fact that he was well hung. My mom would always say how I was going to be bigger than my dad, his comment was he would always be bigger than me in one area. Saying his muscles but I knew what he ment. Little did he know that when I hit college would I hit a major growth spurt, growing to a whopping 3.5 inches bigger then him. Has anyone else had experiences like this with their father? I would be intrested in hearing stories.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
My father always made sure it was only something the boys knew about. He was careful about nudity around my sisters, but really made no effort to hide the bulge in male-only situations.

Pappy

Media
My Dad was never around much when I was growing up and we never had any talks about sex and stuff. When he had his first heart attack I flew home from Europe. When I got to the hospital I went to his room. We talked and caught up on things then he had to piss. I had to help him get the urinal bottle in place and I saw his penis for the first time that I can remember. I don't know if it was because he was recovering from a heart attack or what but his penis was really little, like less than 3 inches long. I do remember seeing his Dad's(my grandfather) penis a few times growing up and it was about 6 inches when soft. I don't know if the size gene skipped my Dad or what but I was really shocked when I saw his penis. I know that at least some of my size came from a hormonal imbalance caused by a pituitary tumor but I wonder how much influence it really had on my size.

Miket: [quote=dijstra,

dimwit, penis size is one of the most powerful tools to tease someone with, let alone your dad! I am sure that made a strong impact on him because with penis size there is no good comeback. When a large dick guy like you says something to your smaller dad, what can he say other than size doesn't matter or something, but the sting of the tease is there. As a small endowed guy I know this is true! Dijstra, it sounds remarkable having so many different sized guys under one roof growing up. I am surprised your dad walked around so proudly showing either an acorn soft or 5 inches hard since you and your twin had 10 inches and the other boy beat him by an inch. Good for your dad though and sounds like he created an open atmosphere which is great!

bigtwin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Neither my Dad nor my brother are hung. I'm in the over 10" club. When I was pretty young it was obvious I'd be substantially larger than my Dad. He was always relaxed about nudity with us boys. If anyone felt odd or tried to hide it, it was me. He ackowledged the fact that I was different and made me feel accepted. He did the same for my bro; if anyone felt "teased" it was him.

dijstra:
Originally posted by Miket@Nov 28 2004, 02:39 AM
Dijstra, it sounds remarkable having so many different sized guys under one roof growing up. I am surprised your dad walked around so proudly showing either an acorn soft or 5 inches hard since you and your twin had 10 inches and the other boy beat him by an inch. Good for your dad though and sounds like he created an open atmosphere which is great!
[post=265054]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey we are all Navy boys; Dad was also a marine (so are both my bro's and one sis is in Navy) and you can't get away from naked men in the marines....in the best possible taste obviously...he was (i guess) used to seeing cocks that were bigger / smaller than him so why should he care about his own kids.

Plus i don't see the problem with it...my boys see me every day I'm home...we have a walk in shower/wet room/bathroom and they often use the head whilst i'm showering...and vice versa.

Its amazing how many hard cocks you get to see on base so I assume he just wasn't phased by it at all.

twin and I are also growers so don't pack that much soft...plus - much to my delight - we both have small balls and ball sacks - so don't stand out that much...

I hate to have a bog cock and ball sack bouncing around or trailing under me as I was crawling through a sump on woodbury or across dartmoor...a misplaced parachute strap was the worst I got....

We once had a raw rec with a ball sac and cock swollen to hell when his tackle got caught as he was descending a rock face...poor Kid was in agony...still he put a smile on staffs face when she saw why he was caught up....big boy too - muxct have been 6" soft though it was hard to tell with all the swelling.

D

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One memory that does stick out for me growing up was seeing my dad come out of the bedroom and head down the hall to the bathroom in the buff...thing only thing was he had a big morning wood leading the way. I remember thinking how huge it looked to me then.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love reading posts like yours dijstra. As much as I love my mom and our relationship, there are times when I read posts like that and others in this thread, it makes me wish dad had stuck around. But he didn't, and I try not to think about how different life would've been if he did. On the topic of the size of dick, mom says he was a healthy 11".

D_MisterBates

1st Like
Media
i know my dad is above average but being very straight laced conservatives i never really found out how much, not ever seeing him except in occasional falccid state in his breifs, but thats enough to get the picture.
now HIS dad on the other hand, damn. this guy has sack and rod hit the water when he sits on the toilet! i wish i could compare to him! ive seen my grandpa a couple of times and he is as big soft as i am hard! (about 8-9 inches)
i wish i had some more of his genes! :D

i just hope that when i have a son he gets the luck of the draw because his mommas side is a little less than average from what ive gathered from her brothers.

hungjoeyshy: I saw my dad once and would guess that he's maybe slightly above average. I'm guessing I must have got most of my size from my mom's side of the family, though. Not really sure how that works, genetically speaking.

I can't really think of any times that my dad saw my penis since I was fully developed, except for maybe at a urinal if he ever glanced. The time I saw his was when I visited over the holidays once and we went to work out at his health club. He walked naked from the shower in the locker room at the place. He definitely had some hang and was not small.

My mom saw me a few times as a teenager, just around the house. I remember her being fixated on it one time in particular. I was waiting for clothes in the dryer, standing naked in the utility room and she walked in when I was about 18-19. I mean nothing weird or anything obviously, but I think my size clearly caught her attention. I have no idea if its ever been discussed between my parents.

thizz101

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I see my dads all the time, he is maybe an half and inch bigger than me. And my grandfather is bigger than both of us.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
but someday, when mom and i are both drunk, i'll ask her about it.
About the divorce or doing it with a big penised guy? (not to mention I find it rather creepy to think of being drunk with my mother--of course she's not only merely dead she's really most sincerely dead*--
so that might be part of the reason)

*stolen from MUnckins song from the Wizard of Oz

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Like others, nudity wasn't a big thing in my household. I grew up with two brothers and my dad. I remember seeing my dad and brothers all the time either in the shower, urinal, or sleeping (nude sleeping was a big thing in my house). Proud to say that I believe I am the biggest. Haven't seen the others in years, but when I was in college, caught a few glimpses of morning wood (or brothers passed out drunk). All were pretty sizable and nothing to be ashamed about.

Inter Ested

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
About the divorce or doing it with a big penised guy? (not to mention I find it rather creepy to think of being drunk with my mother--of course she's not only merely dead she's really most sincerely dead*--
so that might be part of the reason)

Hi Onslow,

not about the divorce (i really know enough about it and it was no fun) and of course not about having sex with her ex.:confused: only want to know if he was really as much above average as i thought when i was an early teen. and of course i don't hang around with my mom completely drunk. what i meant is a situation perhaps at a birthday party. everyone had few glasses of wine, laughter gets louder and it suddenly seems to be much easier to talk about topics like sex. but the information is not so important for me, i don't know if i'll really ask.

:smile: Inter

thizz101

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
my dad is an inch shorter than me. but my grandad is probably 2 inches longer than me. i saw my dad naked all the time and my grandad once. also my uncle is the largest. he is huge. one day i was looking in my grandads ancient photo albums and i saw a pic of them standing next to each other naked on a beach.