1. B_hung13.5X8

B_hung13.5X8 New Member

Albums:
    While I was growing up, my dad did everything in his power to hide the fact that he was well hung. For example he had told my mom and dad's good friends the reason he didn't wear underwear. Well one night we were all at Big Boy together, and my mom ordered the Big Boy burger. Her friend made the comment that she already had a Big Boy, and he flexed his muscles saying yes. He didn't want to disclose the fact that he was well hung. My mom would always say how I was going to be bigger than my dad, his comment was he would always be bigger than me in one area. Saying his muscles but I knew what he ment. Little did he know that when I hit college would I hit a major growth spurt, growing to a whopping 3.5 inches bigger then him. Has anyone else had experiences like this with their father? I would be intrested in hearing stories.

2. jonb

Gold Member

My father always made sure it was only something the boys knew about. He was careful about nudity around my sisters, but really made no effort to hide the bulge in male-only situations.

3. dimwit

dimwit Member

I was always big as a kid but never knew how I compared to my dad. I didnt want to know I always thought that he would be big too. Just this past summer hw took me and my brother to a baseball game. He bought us drinks and food. During one of the brakes we all went to the bathroom. Usually I wouldnt stand next to him at the urinal but their were three in a row that were not being used so I went in first all the way to the right my dad sood next to me and brother next to him. I admit after I pulled mine out I was curious about the guy to my right. I was checking him out as he was checking me out. He taped me on the arm. When I looked up he pointed down and said very quietly "Nice" Before I could get out a "thanks" or even "I know" I herd my dad yell from the left "God Damn boy that thing is huge." Hoping he wasnt talking to me I turned and saw that he was. I looked down at my own then glanced at his and couldnt help my self but to snicker. He was less then half the size of me. All I could say was thank you and I put it away and went to go watch the rest of the game. That was a good day becouse not only did that relive some presure of thinking he is better but it also gave me something to teas him about for the rest of his life and I have been.

4. Pappy

Pappy Member

My Dad was never around much when I was growing up and we never had any talks about sex and stuff. When he had his first heart attack I flew home from Europe. When I got to the hospital I went to his room. We talked and caught up on things then he had to piss. I had to help him get the urinal bottle in place and I saw his penis for the first time that I can remember. I don't know if it was because he was recovering from a heart attack or what but his penis was really little, like less than 3 inches long. I do remember seeing his Dad's(my grandfather) penis a few times growing up and it was about 6 inches when soft. I don't know if the size gene skipped my Dad or what but I was really shocked when I saw his penis. I know that at least some of my size came from a hormonal imbalance caused by a pituitary tumor but I wonder how much influence it really had on my size.

5. Imported

Gold Member

dijstra: I gew up in house where no-one though anything of seeing each other nude; bath and showerrooms had no locks on and with two brothers and three sisters we were never under any illusions about the various body shapes...

It was never sexual though...except for a few years each of us as we reached puberty and then grew out of the awkwardness.

Morning wood went without question with my "dad" being the worst offender; he once came in to bathroom with a boner whist I was having shower (I was 14 ish) - i sprung up and he leaned round the glass and said "well wank then or you'll be walking around like that all day"; so as soon as he'd gone i beat off. I heard him tell my mum and as I wanked I could here what sounded like her sucking him off...best wank I had that year.

"dad" he brought us up but didn't sire us twins or my bro, had the smallest dick of the men...about 5" but he was a grower and had an acorn when soft...older bro (different dad) about 6" but very very thick...us twins 10" and growers so soft we don't look so special.

Mums dad was huge and mum always said our father was a big guy too...she says she prefers "dads" dick cos it didn't stretch so much...no accounting for taste..

I suppose that I've always been around bare bodies so don't think about it much; not llike the kids we went on basic training with...

D

6. Imported

Gold Member

Miket: [quote=dijstra,

dimwit, penis size is one of the most powerful tools to tease someone with, let alone your dad! I am sure that made a strong impact on him because with penis size there is no good comeback. When a large dick guy like you says something to your smaller dad, what can he say other than size doesn't matter or something, but the sting of the tease is there. As a small endowed guy I know this is true! Dijstra, it sounds remarkable having so many different sized guys under one roof growing up. I am surprised your dad walked around so proudly showing either an acorn soft or 5 inches hard since you and your twin had 10 inches and the other boy beat him by an inch. Good for your dad though and sounds like he created an open atmosphere which is great!

7. bigtwin

bigtwin Member

Albums:
    Neither my Dad nor my brother are hung. I'm in the over 10" club. When I was pretty young it was obvious I'd be substantially larger than my Dad. He was always relaxed about nudity with us boys. If anyone felt odd or tried to hide it, it was me. He ackowledged the fact that I was different and made me feel accepted. He did the same for my bro; if anyone felt "teased" it was him.

8. Imported

Gold Member

dijstra:
    Hey we are all Navy boys; Dad was also a marine (so are both my bro's and one sis is in Navy) and you can't get away from naked men in the marines....in the best possible taste obviously...he was (i guess) used to seeing cocks that were bigger / smaller than him so why should he care about his own kids.

Plus i don't see the problem with it...my boys see me every day I'm home...we have a walk in shower/wet room/bathroom and they often use the head whilst i'm showering...and vice versa.

Its amazing how many hard cocks you get to see on base so I assume he just wasn't phased by it at all.

twin and I are also growers so don't pack that much soft...plus - much to my delight - we both have small balls and ball sacks - so don't stand out that much...

I hate to have a bog cock and ball sack bouncing around or trailing under me as I was crawling through a sump on woodbury or across dartmoor...a misplaced parachute strap was the worst I got....

We once had a raw rec with a ball sac and cock swollen to hell when his tackle got caught as he was descending a rock face...poor Kid was in agony...still he put a smile on staffs face when she saw why he was caught up....big boy too - muxct have been 6" soft though it was hard to tell with all the swelling.

D

9. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

One memory that does stick out for me growing up was seeing my dad come out of the bedroom and head down the hall to the bathroom in the buff...thing only thing was he had a big morning wood leading the way. I remember thinking how huge it looked to me then.

10. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

I love reading posts like yours dijstra. As much as I love my mom and our relationship, there are times when I read posts like that and others in this thread, it makes me wish dad had stuck around. But he didn't, and I try not to think about how different life would've been if he did. On the topic of the size of dick, mom says he was a healthy 11".

11. D_MisterBates

D_MisterBates New Member

i know my dad is above average but being very straight laced conservatives i never really found out how much, not ever seeing him except in occasional falccid state in his breifs, but thats enough to get the picture.
    now HIS dad on the other hand, damn. this guy has sack and rod hit the water when he sits on the toilet! i wish i could compare to him! ive seen my grandpa a couple of times and he is as big soft as i am hard! (about 8-9 inches)
    i wish i had some more of his genes! :D

i just hope that when i have a son he gets the luck of the draw because his mommas side is a little less than average from what ive gathered from her brothers.

12. Imported

Gold Member

hungjoeyshy: I saw my dad once and would guess that he's maybe slightly above average. I'm guessing I must have got most of my size from my mom's side of the family, though. Not really sure how that works, genetically speaking.

I can't really think of any times that my dad saw my penis since I was fully developed, except for maybe at a urinal if he ever glanced. The time I saw his was when I visited over the holidays once and we went to work out at his health club. He walked naked from the shower in the locker room at the place. He definitely had some hang and was not small.

My mom saw me a few times as a teenager, just around the house. I remember her being fixated on it one time in particular. I was waiting for clothes in the dryer, standing naked in the utility room and she walked in when I was about 18-19. I mean nothing weird or anything obviously, but I think my size clearly caught her attention. I have no idea if its ever been discussed between my parents.

13. thizz101

thizz101 Member

I see my dads all the time, he is maybe an half and inch bigger than me. And my grandfather is bigger than both of us.

14. jordanj

jordanj New Member

Albums:
    Shit, this thread was dead three years nearly. Come on guys!

15. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Isn't that what is awesome about lpsg?

16. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

The thread title made me think up an answer regardless of how old and rotted this thread is: My father tells everyone who will listen how huge his cock is. He always makes references to it and in the most inappropriate settings.

My father is a revolting human being. If anyone would like to kill him, be my guest.

17. Inter Ested

Inter Ested Member

you wanna help a poor, nearly dead thread to survive? ok, i'll assist:

i wrote it before, but my dad is smaller than me, perhaps an inch shorter and the same girth. the last - and only - time i saw him hard, i was six and his cock looked really big to me. i still see him soft when i visit him - he's much more comfortable with nudity than i am -, and when i compare our limp dicks, i'm sure i'm bigger now.

more interesting for a LARGE penis support group: my dad left my mom when i was ten and she married again. i had "the talk" not with my father, but with mom's new guy. he was a booze-drinking, chain-smoking idiot, but he had a hell of a cock. i saw him nude once and again when we had a shower after swimming in a public pool, and i think his dick is about seven inches soft.

my mom and her second husband seperated after a few years, but someday, when mom and i are both drunk, i'll ask her about it...:biggrin1:

18. Onslow

Gold Member

About the divorce or doing it with a big penised guy? (not to mention I find it rather creepy to think of being drunk with my mother--of course she's not only merely dead she's really most sincerely dead*--
    so that might be part of the reason)

*stolen from MUnckins song from the Wizard of Oz

19. Bacchusbigboy

Bacchusbigboy New Member

Albums:
    my dad was average like me but uncut. nudity was normal for him Australian born Italian. He played Rugby Union for a Sydney first grade team and represented Australia.

I grew up on rugby fields and it was nothing to go into the changing room where they let it all hang out.

He use to say “be proud of what you have got”.

I have daughters now 18 y & 16 y and I walk around the hose naked. It is not uncommon to be having a late night chat in the kitchen naked.

20. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

Like others, nudity wasn't a big thing in my household. I grew up with two brothers and my dad. I remember seeing my dad and brothers all the time either in the shower, urinal, or sleeping (nude sleeping was a big thing in my house). Proud to say that I believe I am the biggest. Haven't seen the others in years, but when I was in college, caught a few glimpses of morning wood (or brothers passed out drunk). All were pretty sizable and nothing to be ashamed about.

Draft saved Draft deleted