Dads

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see my dads all the time, he is maybe an half and inch bigger than me. And my grandfather is bigger than both of us.

my dad is an inch shorter than me. but my grandad is probably 2 inches longer than me. i saw my dad naked all the time and my grandad once. also my uncle is the largest. he is huge. one day i was looking in my grandads ancient photo albums and i saw a pic of them standing next to each other naked on a beach.

This is just so confusing--does anyone know if thizz101 is smaller or bigger than his dad? Is one of them bigger than a breadbox? Well, at least his grampa stayed bigger than the both of them.

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well, when I was thinking about joining the Army I ask my dad a lot of questions since he was in the Army. I asked about the showers in the Army. He told me how they were open bay. Then followed up with the question: are comfortable with being naked in front of other men? I said yes no problem there. He said good. He winked his eye knowing that I played sports and showered in the open bay showers before.

I changed the subject and asked him if he received a nickname in the Army. He said yes. I asked him what was it? He said Trigger. Oh was it because you are always ready to squeeze the trigger?
No son not exactly. It is the name of the Lone Ranger's horse. Oh I get it hung like a horse. I earned floppy donkey so let's compare to see whose biggest.

He agreed and we compared and I am bigger but a little more than a half inch.
Of when I got in I received Seabiscuit as a nickname. Told dad he laughed and said like father like son. It runs in the family son.