daily or more pumping

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
have been pumping for years now..on and off most of that time. but in the last month or 2 I have developed a routine of pumping in the moring when I wake up before work, and then again in the evening at some point. have had my cock staying pumped..to various degrees...for those 2 months now. most times it is a good massive heavy heft. sometimes it subsides a bit. but always has been thicker and heavier.
anyone else do this? any thoughts on this. have not noticed anything but enjoyable results so far and am hoping over time to become permanently this size.

Reactions: Cmc1432

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
I have, whenever possible.

When you're pumping first thing in the morning, you are (hopefully) working with a cock that is well warmed up from a night's worth of nocturnal erections.

When you're pumping in the evening, you're stretching things out, with the 'gain' reinforced by the night's worth of nocturnal erections.

I think both are good.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just started pumping recently. I have jelqed for years. I "made" a pump from a vacuum pump I already had and purchased a plastic cylinder for aquarium use, 2" x 10". I pump in the morning while I am doing the normal bathroom stuff, brushing teeth etc, and then jelq. I have never been much of a shower even tho when erect I am 7.25 x 6.25. but after pumping, my cock stays pretty chub for several hours, and I have a nice bulge in my pants. my wife even noticed it. in the evening, I pump a little longer and jelq, and really stay "fat". sometimes I go out, and my bulge is noticed I'm sure, I get comments like "WHAT do have in there?" and from an ex gf "I see you haven't lost THAT over the years." honestly, I fill that 2 inch cylinder totally full, and have had trouble getting it off a time or two, I looked for a larger cylinder, but have not found one. I need probably a 2 1/2" or 3". I looked on the net, and found some, but not really willing to pay what they want. I paid $13 for my cylinder. I am also having an ED problem since I started BP meds, as I have stated in other posts, and this seems to help some. so for now I like pumping, I don't overdo it, and it doesn't look like a pumped up puffy mess.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
I just started pumping recently. I have jelqed for years. I "made" a pump from a vacuum pump I already had and purchased a plastic cylinder for aquarium use, 2" x 10". I pump in the morning while I am doing the normal bathroom stuff, brushing teeth etc, and then jelq. I have never been much of a shower even tho when erect I am 7.25 x 6.25. but after pumping, my cock stays pretty chub for several hours, and I have a nice bulge in my pants. my wife even noticed it. in the evening, I pump a little longer and jelq, and really stay "fat". sometimes I go out, and my bulge is noticed I'm sure, I get comments like "WHAT do have in there?" and from an ex gf "I see you haven't lost THAT over the years." honestly, I fill that 2 inch cylinder totally full, and have had trouble getting it off a time or two, I looked for a larger cylinder, but have not found one. I need probably a 2 1/2" or 3". I looked on the net, and found some, but not really willing to pay what they want. I paid $13 for my cylinder. I am also having an ED problem since I started BP meds, as I have stated in other posts, and this seems to help some. so for now I like pumping, I don't overdo it, and it doesn't look like a pumped up puffy mess.
Good suggestion from Torque8.

If you're ready for a larger cylinder, consider a 2.25" cylinder. It is a bigger jump in size than you might expect. 3.0"+ is large enough for whole package (penis and balls) pumping, at least for some.

And talk with your doctor about your BP meds and your ED. I understand that some BP drugs are less adverse than others when it comes to your erectile quality.

And yeah, I also like to pump after I shower and while I'm shaving and brushing my teeth. My penis is nicely warmed up after the shower, and responds well.

D_Diesel Oyl

Sexy Member
Media
Have u used the pumps made just for the head? The results can be pretty freakin cool. Twice a day for a few months and u can have one rockin cock head.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have u used the pumps made just for the head? The results can be pretty freakin cool. Twice a day for a few months and u can have one rockin cock head.

have not bought or tried the tubes for just the head. but am curious. have to say that with my regular tubes my head gets to amazing huge size...can rub the walls easily of the 2.25" tube and also the 2.5" tube. so not sure how much bigger it could get with just the head tube. do you use it regurally? how about normal tubes?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just as an update...I didn't have a chance this weekend to pump either Sat or Sun and my cock is still in a larger haefty state. not quite as big as it was with the 2xs daily pumping, but its still considerably larger than normal. am real glad to see that it lasts a few days at the least. I'm thinking if can be permanent over long enough time