Dale Earnhart Jr is gay?

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In a recent issue, The National Enquirer listed the celebs that are "known" to be gay but haven't publicly come out.
Dale Earnhart, Jr, was listed and the writer provided information to support the claim.
I've never heard this. Has anyone else?
I've only heard one claim about a driver in the past. It occurred when Jeff Gordon was going through his divorce. The gossip at that time was that his wife had caught him with some other guy and in return for a huge sum of hush money she didn't air any of their dirty laundry publicly.

Please spare me and everyone else on the site comments about The National Enquirer. Yes, it is a trashy publication, but, historically they've been right on many occasions.

Mac29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Im a Jr. fan, but I have wondered about him before. I have read gossip and stuff about him being gay. Dont know if its true...thats why its gossip. I do remember him on 60 minutes says he wasnt married because he "wasnt good at dating."

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a recent issue, The National Enquirer listed the celebs that are "known" to be gay but haven't publicly come out.
Dale Earnhart, Jr, was listed and the writer provided information to support the claim.
I've only heard one claim about a driver in the past. It occurred when Jeff Gordon was going through his divorce. The gossip at that time was that his wife had caught him with some other guy and in return for a huge sum of hush money she didn't air any of their dirty laundry publicly.

Please spare me and everyone else on the site comments about The National Enquirer. Yes, it is a trashy publication, but, historically they've been right on many occasions.
I am surprised at you ArkFarmBear! :eek::mad: To insinuate that a NASCAR driver could be 'light in the loafers'. NASCAR is the most macho and manly of heterosexual sports; and as a resident of the 'bible belt' you should know that even hinting at such a blasphemous thing can cause you to go straight to hell. :rofl: :lmao: :biggrin1:

patrick9999

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I suspect he is and, no, it's not wishful thinking.

I believe the Jeff Gordon rumor is a result of Dale Earmhardt Sr. making a reference to his sexual proclivities but that I think was just trash talking after a race.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thought I was about the only person on the planet that felt special vibes from "Jr." when watching him on TV. He's a fine rascal and I'd not hesitate one second to explore his intimate side. Something's up with him but just hope he's happy in his personal life, whatever he's doing.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can't think of a sport whose fans would be less likely to accept a gay athlete than NASCAR.

Sad but very true, I think the whole IGNORANT SOUTHERN mentality has a great deal to do with this perception.

I've only heard one claim about a driver in the past. It occurred when Jeff Gordon was going through his divorce.

I didn't see the issue (*mental note to look 4 it*) but JR has always pinged my gaydar so I tend to think it's true as I have NEVER known my gaydar like my intuition to fail me, only when I DON'T listen !
As for GORDON , dunno about the wife rumor but I have heard from ones in the know HE IS GAY and I had always knew he was so it came as no surprise . I had a brief fling WITH a NASCAR guy online but who it is I shall never tell .

P.S. I am not even a fan of NASCAR, he just saw my pics somewhere and messaged me lol

HH

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't little e myself but, several years ago I doing accounting for a couple of different race teams. This was around the time E was just getting e started. Among my clients were some guys that was friends with with e. They hanged out together and partied after the races, nothing was ever said that I heard about e being gay.

A little history Tim Richmond a well loved driver, die from aids and he is also the driver who while posing for a Nascar poster let his penis hang out for everyone to see. I try to find a picture of it but was unsuccessful. Sorry guys.

Last edited:

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
..hate to say it but when a man or woman is never with a member of the opposite sex, there's your sign.

Might not be every case, but 9 & 3/4 times out of 10 I bet it is.

Mine's not wishful thinking either. Hell, I believe 3/4's or more of the population of the world is bi or gay, and that's not wishful thinking either.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why can't the people who are not paying press agents a kings ransom to try to get their story in People magazine be let alone to live their lives as they choose? I know the answer; it's just my rant for today.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It would be great if he came out.
Holy Hell would that be a reality bitch slap in the face of all these conservative freaks.
I don't think either one are very attractive, but it's the element of suprise that's awesome.

I'd love to put Gordon and Jr. on a twisty track and give them a real workout. None of this left turn crap.

Why can't the people who are not paying press agents a kings ransom to try to get their story in People magazine be let alone to live their lives as they choose? I know the answer; it's just my rant for today.

Because people Love DIRT.

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I posted something about this a long time ago (dunno if it was here or another group), that Dale Jr. set my gaydar off and the homophobic comments that were shouted at me were really surprising, all from NASCAR fans. You'd have thought I'd cursed at the Pope!

The accepted ratio is that 10% of the population is gay, at least as far as people will admit orientation, even in secret. Logic tells you that the 10% rule applies to NASCAR, CART, Indy Racing, etc. Yes, I like racing. I fly as a cabin attendant into Orlando, so I get to see things like NASCAR on layovers there.

From everything I've heard, E Sr. was an abusive ass-hole. No one in NASCAR liked him, he played dirty. I've seen E Jr. interviewed and it was obvious he staayed as far away from him as he could to avoid the personal abuse.

Beyond a homophobic, abusive father, and the general ilk of NASCAR fans and their macho views, is it any wonder if he is deep in the closet IF he is gay. Just look at what his father did when he died, screwed Jr. and left everything to his step-mother who continued the family tradition of f--king with Jr. until he finally left.

Not a happy scene.

Last edited:

aThickDallas1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was originally thinking that I couldn't possibly care less about this thread... and then I did a Google image search on him and found this one with just a glimpse of his hairy chest...

earnhardtjr_headshot.jpg (image)

OMG! HOT!!! Maybe I'll have to start watching more NASCAR!

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was originally thinking that I couldn't possibly care less about this thread... and then I did a Google image search on him and found this one with just a glimpse of his hairy chest...

earnhardtjr_headshot.jpg (image)

OMG! HOT!!! Maybe I'll have to start watching more NASCAR!

I would not say he is hot but I would not kick him out of bed. I can't believe I even read this thread because I cannot stand NASCAR. But when I saw it under this category I thought well let's check out this man has. But where are the pics of his bulge??