Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't think of a sport whose fans would be less likely to accept a gay athlete than NASCAR.

But if anyone could get away with it, it would be the man bearing the hallowed name of Dale Earnhart.

Boy, I hope there's someone trying to persuade him right now. A long, gentle persuasion. That'd be awesome if he came out. Just awesome.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, of course you can't walk anywhere in the world, pick out 10 people and be assured you will always get 1 gay in 10. The stat is only applicable across a large population sample, You could just as well pick out 10 at random and by chance end up with 3 gays. That's why getting a viable statistical sample is an real mathmatecal science. If the statistician doesn't do it properly he screws the result.

Finding gays as auto race drivers is very probable and straights can even be found as hair dressers. I'll answer hour question, no I don't know any, but there must be some, somewhere.

It is a shame that because of the Judeo-Christian-Muslim religious cultures with their bull shit teachings about sin, being gay is a social death knell. Thank God the religious pros are here to interpret with the Almighty failed to mention!

I can't imagine the impact on E Jr. if it became known he was bi or gay. I certainly would never advise him to come out.,

It's really more like one in 30. But that's still A LOT of guys to choose from. Check out my blog if you don't believe it.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wouldn't be surprised, but how does anyone know? How will anyone ever know?

There have been lots of studies. True, sex research is not an area in which survey participants can necessarily be counted upon to tell the truth. But I believe the 3% number is considered to represent a good count of the homosexually active. The 10% number, beloved of activists, comes from old Kinsey studies and includes every guy who ever jerked off with his buddy, right on up to committed, active homosexuals who write blogs about how much cock they get. (Who would that be?)

The ten percent number is high. And the three percent number is probably - due to misrepresentation - low. Suffice to say, lots of guys appreciate cock.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Senor is classy. How do you like mine?

We don't like following the herd.

Senor Rubosa's font looks like ink smeared on the screen. The only way to read it is to "quote" it. There is a sense of trying to be classy without regards to other's eyesight. Besides with synesthesia working within my system it conjures up other associations.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Senor Rubosa's font looks like ink smeared on the screen. The only way to read it is to "quote" it. There is a sense of trying to be classy without regards to other's eyesight. Besides with synesthesia working within my system it conjures up other associations.
Then perhaps you should suggest to Senor R that he choose a typeface that would be more sensitive to your special needs. Perhaps you could choose one for him. Or increase the font size when you read it. Or get a better screen. (Speaking as one who is somewhat vision challenged myself.)

My sense of the Senor is that he is not insensitive and would not be oblivious to your personal concerns. My sense is also that he presents himself with thoughtful, careful consideration. I would not expect he would amend his style soley to suit you, but then I don't speak for him. Perhaps you might present your concerns in a personal message.

I am very curious to know what sort of synesthesiastic sensations his typeface conjures up for you, and precisely where. This sounds fascinating.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, Nascar is sooo racist.

Are there any black drivers? I live near a race track, and I never see any blacks at the events.
It's white boy clan think time when it comes to Nascar.

Eh... I wouldnt go that far.
There are many black folk at the dragstrip and circle track here in MI.

Just Like whites - some good. Some bad.
The last pair I saw were two hoodlums from Deee-troit driving a corvette.
They thought they would be all ghetto fab and park sideways in the pits.
A chick driving her blown S10 came rolling into her spot and almost took out the vette because they parked it in her pit and theirs.
To top it off...they had the balls to tell her to watch were she was going (In her own pit area)
I would have laughed my ass off to see the vette get smacked in the pits for their own stupidity.
You sign an insurance waiver - whatever happens isn't covered.

Other black folks there tend to be more polite and talkative than the white folks. Like everybody else, theyre there to have fun, learn, and socialze.
There was one guy driving an old hopped up nova that wasn't running for crap. A few of us helped him out and dialed him in to run some respectable times. Dont see him much there anymore...but with the economy here, it's understandable as it's costly to race - especially on $5.00+/gal race fuel.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I hate that font you're using.

Thank you very much.

It is Times New Roman, surely as legible as any font. Others respond to my posts without reporting any trauma. You are the first.
(Who would be able to take your particular vision problems into account without knowledge of them? Who could even have guessed that synesthesia concerns intrude here?)

I would not expect he would amend his style soley to suit you, but then I don't speak for him. Perhaps you might present your concerns in a personal message.
But he would not know my own style of pretension.:cool:
If he can suggest three fonts that he likes, apart from the basic font that appears when no choice is made, I might pick one.
An air of class, pretension and pomposity is de rigueur.:cool222:
(I wonder if Book Antiqua would suit.)