Dale Earnhart Jr is gay?

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am surprised at you ArkFarmBear! :eek::mad: To insinuate that a NASCAR driver could be 'light in the loafers'. NASCAR is the most macho and manly of heterosexual sports; and as a resident of the 'bible belt' you should know that even hinting at such a blasphemous thing can cause you to go straight to hell. :rofl: :lmao: :biggrin1:

If he is gay he would not be the first gay driver in NASCAR. Anyone who thinks that Tim Richmond got AIDS from a woman is in denial. Junie Dunlevy had a driver in the early 90s (JT Hayes) who was a transexual and left NASCAR, and had a sex change and now wants to come back as a female driver but so far hasn't found a ride. Back in the 80s there was a driver named Sid Carmines who raced in the Busch Series. He has come out of the closet and is in the process of writing a book about gays in NASCAR.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
It was rejected ... on other criteria.:cool:
He's a sensitive boy. Please don't hurt his feelings.

I never noticed your liberal use of the 'cool' smiley before. I hope you're not imitating anyone, high as that flattery might be.
You don't need such silly devices. You are much too classy. In my humble opinion.

Last edited:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
He's a sensitive boy. Please don't hurt his feelings.
I will have to change hobbies, then.

I never noticed your liberal use of the 'cool' smiley before. I hope you're not imitating anyone, high as that flattery might be. You don't need such silly devices. You are much too classy. In my humble opinion.
Thanks, maxcok, but I have used the 'cool' smiley extensively for years.
Not imitation at all.
(Possibly, self-damaging self-expression.)

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I will have to change hobbies, then.
May I suggest crocheting? My bipolar sister finds it quite relaxing.

Thanks, maxcok, but I have used the 'cool' smiley extensively for years.
Not imitation at all.
(Possibly, self-damaging self-expression.)
Then I withdraw my wondering. As you know, I have only recently arrived at the party and have much to learn.
As to your last statement, I would concur. Such embellishments are unnecessary.
Your typeface is embellishment enough.

:cool:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dale jr. lives in my area and I know people that he knows and NOBODY has ever said anything about him being possibly gay or even bi for that matter. He has plenty of girlfriends and is as straight as can be.

Reactions: tjh1204

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well then, as you have no firsthand knowledge, I would say case closed.:cool:

If he was at the least bit gay wouldn't someone locally have seen him with a man at some point? Wouldn't one of his girlfriends noticed something and mentioned it to someone else? How big of a damn town do you think Mooresville is? It's pretty flippin' small... Dale Jr. is no recluse, he leads a very public life and is very approachable. Anything is possible, but the chances are really slim on this one.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
If he was at the least bit gay wouldn't someone locally have seen him with a man at some point? Wouldn't one of his girlfriends noticed something and mentioned it to someone else?
Not necessarily. I would say highly unlikely.

How big of a damn town do you think Mooresville is? It's pretty flippin' small...
Small town, big city, it does not matter. These things happen everywhere. Halls of Congress, hills of Hollywood, down at the bowling alley, even in the deep woods.

Dale Jr. is no recluse, he leads a very public life and is very approachable.
All the more reason to keep things under wraps.

Anything is possible, . . .
Yes, well almost anything. This here is entirely possible.

. . . but the chances are really slim on this one.
Really? Larry Craig? Ted Haggard? Jim Bakker? Need I go on?

Look, I have no reason to think Dale Earnhart is gay. I would be surprised if he is. Does he ever trip on the other side of the fence? That wouldn't surprise me one bit. It's as likely as not, though again I have no reason to suspect.

The fact is there can be a lot of fluidity in men who claim to be and/or are perceived to be 'one hundred percent' heterosexual. Many, I would submit, who inhabit this site, for example. Even men who are married, have children, grandchildren, etc., and even the people closest to them never suspect a thing. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

The fact that the Enquirer reported this proves nothing. The fact that you happen to live in the same town proves nothing either. I frankly don't care one way or the other, but your 'evidence' is meaningless. You are in no position to close the book on this, my friend. That's all I'm sayin.

:cool:

Last edited:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I frankly don't care one way or the other, but your 'evidence' is meaningless. You are in no position to close the book on this, my friend. That's all I'm sayin.

You are getting on my fucking nerves.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I think Book antiqua and Times New Roman are quite alike.
I think Book antiqua and Times New Roman are quite alike.
All right, I'll face the elephant in the room. I am mortified that I confused Book Antiqua with Palitino Linotype. But really, they are quite alike. Much more alike even than Book Antiqua and Times New Roman. I hope we can all overlook this appalling error and just move on.

How do you like my new ink?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
All right, I'll face the elephant in the room. I am mortified that I confused Book Antiqua with Palitino Linotype. But really, they are quite alike. Much more alike even than Book Antiqua and Times New Roman. I hope we can all overlook this appalling error and just move on.

How do you like my new ink?
It upsets me and gives me a headache, heart palpitations, and angina.
You have no right, maxcok ...

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
It upsets me and gives me a headache, heart palpitations, and angina.
You have no right, maxcok ...
Then I regret to inform you that you are not in good company.
Wait till you see what Starbrite has to say.

Damn. Foiled again. By Republican dirty tricks. You'll have to find it on your own. Sorry.

Last edited:

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A little history Tim Richmond a well loved driver, die from aids and he is also the driver who while posing for a Nascar poster let his penis hang out for everyone to see. I try to find a picture of it but was unsuccessful. Sorry guys.

I think I found the picture which hopefully you will find attached here. But, I have not found the mentioned penis.

Attachments

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am not a big fan of Juniors, where I was of his father. But, I am sure that the NASCAR circuit is a tough place to be thought of as gay. I would imagine that pussy is available all over the place.