Dale Earnhart Jr.

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone ever heard anything about Dale Jr.'s sexuality, whether he's straight or gay? I've never read anything about a girl friend and the news features I've seen set my Gaydar off big time. I know he's just split from his step-mother after he failed to get control of his late father's racing team. I understand his late father was an ass hole besides being an excellent aand winning race driver.

madara

Just Browsing
Media
Having watched Nascar with my dad last 20 years its very safe to say he is straight or will at least lead straight lifestyle. First gay nascar driver will be very interesting when that happens.

normalheart

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a neighbor whose son used to work in NASCAR pits. It's the pit boys who romp it up sexually among themselves. Fastest tire change, quickest gas or oil refuel and they get to choose who's gonna be 'top' or 'bottom'. Some of the drivers ARE gay and reward their crew with a special night in the trailer. The pit guys almost break their necks to win the 'prize'. It creates a lot of competition. This is NO rumor, but a fact. For many, not ALL drivers, this is a way to get the fastest crew. They'd rather be 'honored' on their knees or bent over a couch, than paid.

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a neighbor whose son used to work in NASCAR pits. It's the pit boys who romp it up sexually among themselves. Fastest tire change, quickest gas or oil refuel and they get to choose who's gonna be 'top' or 'bottom'. Some of the drivers ARE gay and reward their crew with a special night in the trailer. The pit guys almost break their necks to win the 'prize'. It creates a lot of competition. This is NO rumor, but a fact. For many, not ALL drivers, this is a way to get the fastest crew. They'd rather be 'honored' on their knees or bent over a couch, than paid.

you have one post in this forum and this is it... the most ridiculous pile of bull ive ever read in my life.. good job :rolleyes:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Yeah...this should be in the "Fictional Stories" section. That just sounds dumb.

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
thanks for the laugh, if this is no rumor but a fact, how about showing us some real facts, such as pictures or videos, or better yet, have them come out in public announcing this, and then let the drivers try to defend themselves, this is got to be the most unbelievable line of crap that I have heard.

I have never been a burnfardt fan, in fact, I almost bet that he is homophobic.

as for Jeff Gordon, I would have to say that he is probably gay friendly, but nowhere near gay, and the same goes with a lot of other drivers today, there are just too many who have their fantasies about certain drivers being gay or bi, until there are some actual facts other than the old reliable source who ends up being a friend of a neighbor whose cousin's brother heard from his friend bullshit, I will continue to believe that these drivers are straight.

ghgh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
awhile back, earnhardt junior had one of those Nascar shows or something where they follow the drivers in their normal lives. (this special was on after the races, i forget what they called it)

Earnhardt jr was in one of these specials and it showed his family life and etc. He had a gf or fiancee or something in it and she was pretty banging. throughout the show they talked about Earnhardt sr and what he has done to work his family into what it is today and how earnhardt sr was such an inspiration to jr etc etc.

Im quite sure he is 100% straight or close to it.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now a days it wouldn't surprise me if any of these guys were to be gay. And if they were, no big deal.
As for Jeff Gordon, when his wife divorces him the rumors of his being gay began to surface...now it seems he is on the straight and narrow.