Dallas Area Guy Seeks Other Guys

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by wplanoguy, Jul 10, 2007.

1. wplanoguy

wplanoguy New Member

MY TYPE: Masculine, HIV NEGATIVE guys. I prefer aggressive, outgoing, uninhibited guys.

SEXUAL INTERESTS: Giving/receiving oral -anywhere ...Hot, sweaty, intense, kinky, imaginative sex...Body grinding and making out...Role playing sometimes ; ) Nipple play is my G-spot, and I respond to having them worked over. I have a few fetishes: spandex, lycra, speedos, wrestling singlets, leather, underwear & jockstraps and athletic gear, nothing too crazy. Other turn-ons include man2man sweaty sex and passionate kissing, body contact, rimming, licking pits, and role play...

FIRST AND FOREMOST I'm a geniune and trustworthy guy. I treat others with respect and we expect the same. I am totally down to earth, well-adjusted, fun, and drama-free. I can go from mild to wild, just let me know more about your specific interests, and time frame.

I will pnp on occasion, if that is not your thing--no big deal to me either way.

RULE OF THUMB: "No pressure, no expectations and no hard feelings" is the rule of thumb when meeting new guys off the internet. We'll meet and see how things go, cool?

I am near EDS at the Tollway and Legacy Dr. I would prefer coming to you if that's cool . You look and sound really hot.

Attached Files:

2. biguy2738

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the group, wplanoguy! You should have posted this in the Large Penis Personals as you would have a better response there. All of the best with your search.

3. piercednboxers

piercednboxers New Member

Welcome wplanoguy! I'm in Dallas, drop me a line.

4. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the group!

Draft saved Draft deleted