Dallas Cowboy Quarterback

biman2

Just Browsing
Media
Anyone know of any recent or historic photos of Tony Romo showing some below the belt SKIN ... or other features that might be just "hanging around" .... ?

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
MAN! This dude is freaking HOT!
Tony Romo Faceshot in high resolution

Romo in a suit and tie

(Rant) But lets just hope the Cowboys can actually win a ball game this year. Every year at the beginning of (American) football season I hear the same old thing ("This is the year, oh yeah baby, this is the year we go to the Super Bowl! Wooooooooo!"). Every year at the end of football season, I hear the same old thing again ("Well, maybe next year...") If I remember correctly, the last time the Cowboys won a SB title, Clinton was in office. If job performance counts, and I believe it does, I don't back the Cowboys one bit. If you or I had a job performance record as bad as the Cowboys do, we'd have been tossed out onto the street long ago. And we all know this.

That's my $0.02, spend it wisely :biggrin1:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
could that first picture be a little bigger? what the hell is that 10 megapixel

NCPharmD2B

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a video clip of a local news screwup...filmed close-up of a player inside of the Cowboys lockerroom...in the background you can see a naked player walking by...dick swinging...pretty funny...can post if anyone is interested...

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I have a video clip of a local news screwup...filmed close-up of a player inside of the Cowboys lockerroom...in the background you can see a naked player walking by...dick swinging...pretty funny...can post if anyone is interested...
OF COURSE we're interested!:biggrin:

MuscleBound

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know it's O/T, but how could these guys go without a cup? I had a running back step on mine in college and break it in half during a game. That hurt like hell and my balls were swelled for a couple days, BUT I would have been in the fuckin hospital if I had been wearing compression shorts. And besides, if I had played defense against a QB not wearing a cup, the first time he was down...well let's just say he would have stayed down and #2 would have been coming in. Could he be wearing a cup and it's just that small?

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
I know it's O/T, but how could these guys go without a cup?

When I was in college, I had a buddy that played in the NFL but screwed up his knees and went back to school for a degree. Long story short, he told me when he played he never wore a cup cause he said it made him play more aggressive.

I think he just didn't like anykind of underware... he never wore any and his unit was always pretty obvious in his tight white pants. And yeah, he was packing and he knew it.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ive been looking for it...it may be on my old computer...I'll find it...

NCPharm...2 things...who is that rocker in your gallery with the huge cock and loooow hanging balls!? HOT!

And why don't YOU have any pictures in your gallery instead!?! You're a cutiepie!!! :tongue:

_pfm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tony Romo is hot! I love to picture he and Peyton Manning together.

This is not a rumor it's a fact. Tony Romo is about 5' soft. Wonder what he would be hard?