Media
Sexuality
No Response

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LeBrick has brought all this heat on himself.

He needs to shut his gigantic piehole and just play basketball.

I really have not followed this story... The writers of the sitcom "Hot In Cleveland" make a barb about him here and there and I saw the story I linked on CNN this morning.
What has he been saying?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It has been less than a year.

I really have not followed this story... The writers of the sitcom "Hot In Cleveland" make a barb about him here and there and I saw the story I linked on CNN this morning.
What has he been saying?

Nothing lately.
But it goes back to his televised press conference last year when he announced that he was not going to sign with Cleveland.
Very poor from a PR standpoint.
The people of Cleveland did not appreciate his abandoning them after all their faithful adoration of Mr. James over the years.
And the grandiose predictions about winning 8 championships with the big three that Miami had signed.

Last year to hear some of the talk (and a lot of it was from know-it-all sports writers) everybody else in the NBA should just take a decade off and give Miami all the trophies.

Oh well.

Last edited:

babl

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As a Cavs fan, I'm mostly happy to see the Heat lose.
But it's also great to see an upstanding player like Dirk Nowitzki remain loyal to his team and win a championship as a result.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hooray for Mark Cuban! I love the way he taunts and mocks the referees. Doing so has had a negative impact on his team's success but even with the cards stacked against them they still pulled off a victory.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a Cavs fan, I'm mostly happy to see the Heat lose.
But it's also great to see an upstanding player like Dirk Nowitzki remain loyal to his team and win a championship as a result.

[**She's a knowledgeable hoops fan, too!----Re-swoons all over again**]

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What has he been saying?

He and Wade were mocking Dirk in front of the cameras by coughing, etc., after Nowitzki was ill

After they lost game six he said that [basically] he will still wake up as a millionaire superstar, and his critics will make up to their mundane lives

He said his game will do the talking for him, but then his game sucked and he kept talking about how good he is

He suggested last fall that Miami would win 7 championships or more

Etc etc.

It was the worst finals performance for a former MVP in NBA history. He has a lot of work to do in the offseason; and hopefully his agent or somebody will tell him to STFU

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On paper, Miami should be able to win championships. At the same time many of the critics honestly believed that they were not going to win one this year. They got much further than anyone expected. And I've never been a fan of LeBron James.even with his abilities. He needs to get over his so-called "stardom" and learn how to play a team sport the right way... otherwise, he'll become the next Patrick Ewing of basketball.

Yeah, I was rooting for Dallas win. Initially the Celtics since I am a Boston boy down to the core, and even Oklahoma City since I do like the little teams that could... but once they were gone, I had to give it up to a real team that can play ball and take it to a team of nothing more than "superstars" and players. That's why Dallas also took out the Lakers and did so in such a way that two of their so-called "star players" went out like punks after being crushed in four. Seriously, beyond the statistics and the hype what's the difference between Wade/James and Artest/Bynum... nothing.

This actually restores some credibility to the game and takes it away from the "bad boy personas" that have been slowly taking it over. I have a major, new found respect for Nowitzki and Terry now.

Last edited:

babl

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Watching my favorite player in the league (Dirk) beat my most hated player in the league (Lebron) was absolutely glorious. I didn't think anyone stood a chance against Miami, but thankfully Lebron choked again on the biggest stage and Dallas was able to pull it off.