Dallas Oak Cliffer

ToporBtm4fun

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello from the Cliffs! I am looking forward to meeting/experiencing a new group of friends on LPSG. I am a supporter and will help when I can. All of us have different gifts to offer and sharing gifts is good!

Thanks for hosting!
:cool:

MikeyF.

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
quercusone! Wondered what ever happened to you. Are all your vids gone from xtube?

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
quercusone! Wondered what ever happened to you. Are all your vids gone from xtube?

Xtube blocked them cuz I put watermarks on my vids to keep them from being stolen. Xtube won't relent on this so I post on yuvutu.com.

B_bigenuff4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Oak, I showed my sister in-law one of your vids one night when her and my wife were talking about big dicks. She has seen mine, but when I showed her one of you and your telling the chick to "arch your back" she`s just silent for a minute and then says, "OH, My GOD" I thought I was going to piss myself.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Oak, I showed my sister in-law one of your vids one night when her and my wife were talking about big dicks. She has seen mine, but when I showed her one of you and your telling the chick to "arch your back" she`s just silent for a minute and then says, "OH, My GOD" I thought I was going to piss myself.

Nice....someone needs to post a vid of someones reaction to my vid.....that would feed my ego BIG TIME...:biggrin1:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ToporBtm4fun is my friend and neighbor here in the Cliff and I can vouch for the fun! I highly recommend you get to know him. YOWZA.

Pecker -- I knew you were a Texas ex-pat, but had no idea you were from Dallas, much less OC! What a small, incestuous world......