Dallas, Texas - Need straight guy for special arrangement.

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by sickmadman, Dec 30, 2009.

1. sickmadman

sickmadman Member

I am a somewhat happily married man living in the dallas area with my wife. Our relationship has always been sort of an open one and has always had an appetite for young females. Because of the work I do, I come in contact with plenty of young single women who have a little bit of kink. My wife however has different moods and is somewhat picky.

What does this have to do with you? Simple....

Finding women good enough to bring into our bedroom causes me to find some that my wife doesn't trust or rejects. I have this weird conscience that hates to find these wonderful free spirited women only to leave them sexless. In the past I had an agreement with a guy named spadle (some of you might know him from back in the day) and it worked extremely well. I would hook him up with these women and he would make their day/weekend/month.

I honestly don't believe I could find someone like him as easily again, however I would figure I would post and give it a shot. If you feel that you are reasonably handsome and well endowed , simple give me a shout. You would be doing me a great service. I don't expect you to do anything but be nice and have a good time. NSA all the way!

Always remember, I always deliver!

Cheers

2. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

3. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

very altruistic of you

4. brianp227

brianp227 New Member

im interested if you can provide details

Draft saved Draft deleted