Dallas Well Endowed for Fun

JulesNSteve4fun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very attractive Dallas couple looking for discrete, clean, well endowed men for her pleasure. She is 37 years old, 5'6" 135 lb, spectacula 34D (just lifted and enhanced).. blondish hair, stunning face, exudes a love of life and looks incredible in garter belts and stockings.

You should be in our approximate age range, professional, race not an issue, a good conversationalist.. clean, discrete.. girth is as important as length!

We are looking for more than just a life support system for a large cock... and will be looking to get together on repeated occasions.

Drumma07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i don't meet the age requirement (i'm 23) but my size might work for you. I'm also from the Dallas area and get there often.

what do you think?

thickstick7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jules sounds incredible...I'm a bit older, professional, college prof who can converse on any subject...plus if she loves girth, I'm her kind of guy!

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn, I'm 9x7 but to far away I guess..!! I am IT Manager for a big company, and can talk about anything..!! Maybe I could visit some day... Would love to help out!! ;-)