Daltron is back!!!

m1337

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm showing the world and putting it all over the web, how is it a waste of good cock?

I make girls screeeaaaammm for it, like to see you do better chump

Can't get the impression out of my head that ur like 5'7'' and 130lbs which lets ur cock look slightly above average lenghts but still not very thick. I might be wrong here but my body looked somewhat similar when i was 16. Only that i was 6'2'' then and gained 70pounds since. And i somewhat doubt the girls would be screaaaaaming for the whole package.

B_daltronn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't get the impression out of my head that ur like 5'7'' and 130lbs which lets ur cock look slightly above average lenghts but still not very thick. I might be wrong here but my body looked somewhat similar when i was 16. Only that i was 6'2'' then and gained 70pounds since. And i somewhat doubt the girls would be screaaaaaming for the whole package.

And we can all believe that because you have 100's of pictures on your profile to prove that!

I've got evidence to prove it, and those willing enough know what I'm talking about, so tough luck chump.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hahaha. Daltron... he sounds like a villain from transformers or something.
Especially with the whole "Daltron is baack!!!" kinda thing.:lmao:

m1337

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And we can all believe that because you have 100's of pictures on your profile to prove that!

I've got evidence to prove it, and those willing enough know what I'm talking about, so tough luck chump.

omg