Daltron is back!!!

B_infamous92

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Everyone person that is interested in watching a hot young kid with amazing looks, a cockiness that matches his huge penis and a boyish charm only young dudes can offer, then you have to check out this website: www.daltronn.com

the kids really packing a huge cock and loves showing it off. his old vids are all over the net and he was really popular a few years back. and now he is back.

Last edited:

B_infamous92

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK so is he straight,or gay,or bi?Is he advertizing?How old?Nice cock.

I've been watching him for a long time now, and to my understanding he is straight, but willing to do some things that are borderline bisexual. I've seen him self-suck on cam4 before and do a little bit of ass play. I've been sending in some requests because I have subscription on his website, so you if have any requests, lay em here.. or better yet, get subscription and support him, don't want him going off and hiding away for another 2 years like he did previous.

also the "about" page on his website answers a few personal questions about him.

I'll try and get some videos for you guys to have a watch of.

Hipsteria

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Apparrently he has a sexy video out on his website? I kind of don't feel like paying $35 to see it, but I still really want to fucking see it. Anyone have it, by chance?

Thut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's straight. He's uploaded some videos of sex with a girl on his website but I don't have a membership : ( it costs too much!