Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sillystring, I had a look at all your'e posts and you seem to spend most of your'e time simply jumping onto threads and insulting people, name calling and the like, now i,m not perfect, but I was halfway through replying to Daltrons post when I realised he had been banned, I could have stopped or deleted my post but thought "Hey he was banned for having multiple accounts so chances are he will try to get back on here and when he does, before he is banned again he will read what I and others by the way have to say.
There are others who have criticised Daltron on this and another thread so why don't you have a pop at them and see what happens. I wonder if they are as forgiving as myself.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh Sillystring, thank you so much for the lovely Private message this morning, full of insults and childish name calling and you tell me to grow up! I wonder did you PM all those others that have criticised the banned member on at least 3 seperate threads now in the same way or did you just reserve you're nonsensical bile for me.

sillystring

Sexy Member
Media
You actually searched the forum to find out how many people lashed out at this dude after he was banned so you could come back in here and say "but...but everyone else did it?"

It's there in black and white on the first page of this thread bub. You instigated a fight between yourself and this Daltron character, then continued to attack him once you knew he was gone and couldn't respond to your cheap shots:

Yeah and guess what?
You made a shit video!
Less staring at the camera with that smug ugly "ooh look at me expression" and concentrate on the girl, there are 2 people in the film you know.

I mean, I realize he must have killed your dog and stolen your girlfriend to deserve all that animosity. You're a dick dude, get over it...

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And once again with the name calling, listen we could both go on all day and night i,m sure but I really dont have the time to waste on you right now keep doing what you do best, insulting people who disagree with you, cos i've had enough of you're baiting.