1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

damage from jelquing?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_William Howard Shaft, Mar 29, 2010.

1. D_William Howard Shaft

D_William Howard Shaft Account Disabled

for a while I was obsessed with jelquing and was doing it all the time... to the point where I was giving myself bruises.

so I feel though I gained through jelquing, but now I am almost regretting having started doing it. I don't do it much any more, but noticed my cock is having problems... and I am wondering if I did any damage to it from jelquing. the problems I am encountering are that it seems to leak a bit like I have a weak PC muscle. thing is I do kegels all the time, yet they don't really help much at all. Anyone else have this issue?

2. HankJo

HankJo Sexy Member

I hope you did not do any permanent damage. I suppose it is easy to get over- zealous with the who PE thing. You are young; you will heal.

3. D_William Howard Shaft

D_William Howard Shaft Account Disabled

yeah I hope is does too... but sometimes I feel like my cock is 60 years in a 34 year old body... I mean it can get hard and all, but it leaks and its annoying... i wish there was a way to stop the leaking...

4. ferfed

ferfed Sexy Member

Albums:
    nice pix bro

5. red_

red_ Lurker

what do you mean by "leaking"?

6. Big Al

Big Al Sexy Member

is it possible you're overworking your PC? Like any muscle, if you're going to work it it should be done in a sensible, progressive manner. Doing kegels "all the time" in the hopes that by doing more you'll strengthen your PC muscles is a recipe for overtraining.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice