damage from jelquing?

D_William Howard Shaft

Account Disabled
Media
for a while I was obsessed with jelquing and was doing it all the time... to the point where I was giving myself bruises.

so I feel though I gained through jelquing, but now I am almost regretting having started doing it. I don't do it much any more, but noticed my cock is having problems... and I am wondering if I did any damage to it from jelquing. the problems I am encountering are that it seems to leak a bit like I have a weak PC muscle. thing is I do kegels all the time, yet they don't really help much at all. Anyone else have this issue?

HankJo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope you did not do any permanent damage. I suppose it is easy to get over- zealous with the who PE thing. You are young; you will heal.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
for a while I was obsessed with jelquing and was doing it all the time... to the point where I was giving myself bruises.

so I feel though I gained through jelquing, but now I am almost regretting having started doing it. I don't do it much any more, but noticed my cock is having problems... and I am wondering if I did any damage to it from jelquing. the problems I am encountering are that it seems to leak a bit like I have a weak PC muscle. thing is I do kegels all the time, yet they don't really help much at all. Anyone else have this issue?

is it possible you're overworking your PC? Like any muscle, if you're going to work it it should be done in a sensible, progressive manner. Doing kegels "all the time" in the hopes that by doing more you'll strengthen your PC muscles is a recipe for overtraining.