damaged cock - need advice

curious terry

Just Browsing
Media
something is wrong with my cock - who is the right kind of doctor to see for this

after several marathon jerk off sessions over a few weeks I woke up and now my cock looks and acts differnet

when soft it still looks pretty much the same as it used to -

but when hard
instead of sticking straight out in front of me it has an obvious curve to it and points basically straight up

i have lost about 20-30% of my length and about the same of my girth and it doesn't seem to get as hard as it used to. - like it cant fill up enough to stretch me out to my full length or something

I can still pee fine but my pee hard-on in the morning sometimes just goes away before i pee - that never used to happen

the bottom 1 inch of it ( the part you see when you press down on the skin/hair around it still seems to be the original girth but the rest is clerarly less

the head appears bigger but that is probably just the difference in comparing it to a smaller shaft

it has been over a month now and it seems like my cock is actually shrinking a little more

what kind of doctor deals with this type of issue - kinda freakin out now and need to know what i can do about this.

appreciate any help