Damien Castle

CHINOO1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Again, I already said this but I'm just going to reiterate it and I'll even break it down. He JUST made his OF last month and has just recently has started posting more actively and progressively getting better but baby steps nonetheless. Meaning, it will be a while for us (the people who are actually paying) to get better content. Which also means, the people too cheap to pay will wait longer because I'm not risking posting something here and him stop posting on OF; which we've all seen done before by others in the past because of this site, because then I wasted my money. The longer he posts and gets comfortable, the more he won't give a fuck if and when something gets posted on here. So y'all gonna have to pay up or just be patient.
Then why are you here on this post?

Jayzel347

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Before i sign up. Is it big??
Yea! He also a lot bigger than I thought he was going to be. It's funny because when he first posted, all the comments were saying the same thing. Like he's a little longer and a lot thicker than his dickprint when hard.

Reactions: captainjump00

captainjump00

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yea! He also a lot bigger than I thought he was going to be. It's funny because when he first posted, all the comments were saying the same thing. Like he's a little longer and a lot thicker than his dickprint when hard.
I always thought he was gay on the low.

siestakeyy2019

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think he’s gay too. I kinda know about him in Miami. Miami guys like him are very ambiguous. Dulio Aicardi is another one. Has a kid and all that, but almost all his friends are gay guys, goes to gay clubs etc, has 3ways with other guys.

Damien I believe is at least bi. My reasons from what I personally know about him and what I’ve seen with my own eyes. Yes I’ve met him before.

Works/worked at a gay bar (water loo on Washington)

Moved from nyc to south beach Miami-(gay Mecca)

Goes to gay clubs on his off time (club boi nights in downtown)

All his friends are gay, also has a bestie that’s lesbian

Extremely vain and into himself posting dick outlines on insta knowing it’s all gay guys- so thirsty. I’m sure his dms tell a lot

The girl he dated and showed off on insta he had zero sexual chemistry. The looked like brother and sister the kinda couple that when they kiss it looks forced and cringe

Wore a speedo (by choice) to a friends birthday pool party. Lol - he’s not European. What straight guy wears a speedo to a gay guy pool party

Those q&a where he answers if he’s gay or not- he always breaks eye contact and looks down from the camera- body language doesnt lie

Honestly the way he try’s so hard to be a sexy ladies man- the more kinda asexual he comes off- just try’s way to hard.

But to break it down all gay friends, works at gay bar, instagram is gay showoff asf. Is 29 and lives in south beach with no girlfriend.

Walks talks quack like a duck.

I could ask some people if they have hooked up with him but I never have but from who I know who he’s friends with and hangs out with I’m almost positive he’s bi leaning gay

DirkJames

Legendary Member
Media
Washington City (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Has he sent any of you content via dm? I see he said if you resub he’ll send you a private vid?
He ain’t posted on his OF for a few days.

He posted something on his IG saying he was having an issue posting on OF and he was working with them to get it resolved

Reactions: Turbo1993