dammit!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was brave enough to put a photo of my cans in the gallery and i haven't gotten any comments. this is the first time i've ever showed my breasts to anyone online without some sort of bra or wet shirt contraption and now i'm feeling all insecure about my tits. how the hell do you ladies put up photos of your bodies? i'm petrified of it!

:sad2:

sneakyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No_Strings is correct ! Wow , nice cans , lol :eek:
Now we know what gender you are too :biggrin1:
sneakyd :smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was brave enough to put a photo of my cans in the gallery and i haven't gotten any comments. this is the first time i've ever showed my breasts to anyone online without some sort of bra or wet shirt contraption and now i'm feeling all insecure about my tits. how the hell do you ladies put up photos of your bodies? i'm petrified of it!

You will right now my love. :smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I just gave you a 10. :smile:
I too am very insecure, which oddly enough is why I do post so prolifically. I have a small handful of admirers upon whom I can depend to post nice comments. Though it is a bit depressing that I never get the 2 and 3 pages of niceties that some of the popular guys get.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Though it is a bit depressing that I never get the 2 and 3 pages of niceties that some of the popular guys get.

Thanks for the 10! I've always liked your photos, for some reason a lot of them struck me as fun and kinda quirky, in a very good way. I'm terrible about commenting on photos myself, but I do look and appreciate.

I think we need to grow us some nice big thick cocks, that'll fix it! :tongue:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw the photo! I thought it was great!

Unfortuntely, I have a real problem when I'm told NOT to do something -- all I could think of were smart-ass comments about the bathrobe... and I knew you'd never speak to me again, so I clicked out of there in a hurry!

So I've gone back and said something NOT about the bathrobe!!:biggrin1::wink:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw the photo! I thought it was great!

Unfortuntely, I have a real problem when I'm told NOT to do something -- all I could think of were smart-ass comments about the bathrobe... and I knew you'd never speak to me again, so I clicked out of there in a hurry!

So I've gone back and said something NOT about the bathrobe!!:biggrin1::wink:

ok, you can make fun of my bathrobe.

you know what it's funny? i sit here on LPSG at times like now (3am) wearing that haus-frau-y pepto bismol pink furry bathrobe all the time. that robe was the best $15 i've ever spent even though it's frumpy and homely. It reminds me of something someone's mother would wear with her night cream and curlers while sipping her morning coffee.

that bathrobe and LPSG go way back. :biggrin1:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also kept my yap shut because I woudn't have been able to resist making some smart arsed comment about your robe - it's nice that you've co-ordinated your night wear with your nipples :)

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i didn't even notice the bathrobe. lol. i think breasts are beautiful, no matter what size or shape. :cool:

:fing02:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To be fair, I am not a picture troll. The only time I look in the gallery is if it is relevant to a post I am reading (Like now. And you have a lovely pair of Bristols. :wink:) or if someone says they want me to look at a particular pic.

Like some others, since I don't post up gallery pics, it is in bad taste to go hunting around for pictures.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Though it is a bit depressing that I never get the 2 and 3 pages of niceties that some of the popular guys get.

Yeah, I know, that is depressing. However, I knew I wasn't going to get that kind of response. Sometimes I'm surprised I actually got any response. Especially favorable response...

I know I'm not it the same league as the guys who get 3 or 4 pages of nice comments. They are way better looking than I, and way better hung.
They are just way more popular, and always will be, but that's life. We can't all be good looking, well hung, or popular...

Good job Snoozan! Your breasts are beautiful!:biggrin1:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like anyone could miss seeing those babies. :biggrin1:

Seriously, them's awesome ta-ta's. Can't wait to see you stuff them in that red dress for the Xmas party Your hubby's gonna faint when he sees you and his co-workers will be mesmerised.