dammit!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also kept my yap shut because I woudn't have been able to resist making some smart arsed comment about your robe - it's nice that you've co-ordinated your night wear with your nipples :)

My nipples are slightly less furry. Slightly.

But really, you're all just jealous of my pink furry bathrobe which I knew would happen because it's just so amazingly hot. Don't worry, SP, if you ever come to the states I'll let you touch it, nuzzle it, and even give you a peek at all 11 inches of my womanhood while wearing the robe.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was brave enough to put a photo of my cans in the gallery and i haven't gotten any comments. this is the first time i've ever showed my breasts to anyone online without some sort of bra or wet shirt contraption and now i'm feeling all insecure about my tits. how the hell do you ladies put up photos of your bodies? i'm petrified of it!

:sad2:
What'm I missing here, Snoozie? Your doing the can-can in your gallery with your cans isn't anything to ashamed of truthfully. And there's nothing wrong with the robe. So it's a little ELMO RED. Nothing to sweat your eyeballs over. I personally have a checkerboard pattern robe myself, and love it.
Really check your gallery & read my comment you'll see.:wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be fair, I am not a picture troll. The only time I look in the gallery is if it is relevant to a post I am reading (Like now. And you have a lovely pair of Bristols. :wink:) or if someone says they want me to look at a particular pic.

Like some others, since I don't post up gallery pics, it is in bad taste to go hunting around for pictures.

I think you are one of the few who doesn't look even though you don't have a gallery. What I am trying to say is that most people with no gallery look at the gallery pics and make comments. Usually negative. :mad::redface: