Damn Birds Chirping Late at Night.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Now that I'm in Florida I find that late at night, as late as Midnight and even past 2 AM you hear birds singing at that time. It sucks. In NJ I never remember hearing birds singing at night.

I found out these birds might be Nightingales or Mockingbirds. :mad: It's usually male birds looking for a mate.

Does this happen in your area?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That reminds of a scene in the movie, My Cousin Vinney, when he gets the cottage out i the woods to try to get to sleep. Than the owl starts hooting in a screeching tone. He comes out shooting with a magnum.

Isn't your air conditioner supposed to drown out those sounds?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now that I'm in Florida I find that late at night, as late as Midnight and even past 2 AM you hear birds singing at that time. It sucks. In NJ I never remember hearing birds singing at night.

I found out these birds might be Nightingales or Mockingbirds. :mad: It's usually male birds looking for a mate.

I would rather hear birds. In Jersey i hear a train at 5am. I want to punch that train conductor in the nose.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I had that happen when I lived in Westchester County (NY). I hated that shit.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i'll take your chirping birds, and you can have the goddamn black lab from the trailer trash next door that barks all nite.

it's been going on for years with no resolution in sight, animal control cites them, i yell at them, i park my truck pointing their direction and set off the alarm every time i hear him barking and they do NOTHING about it. the dog runs loose and gets picked up by the dog catcher and they go retrieve it and it's barking again that very night. the neighbors are as dumb as their dog.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's what you do. take alot of garlic and rep pepper flakes. Boil them on the stive for about 20 minutes. Siphon them thru a coffe filter and then empty the liquid in a poly-sprayer. Hand pump or electronice version. Spray the tress outside your windows liberally. The birds will not want to roost and coo there and you'll have not used pesticides!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's what you do. take alot of garlic and rep pepper flakes. Boil them on the stive for about 20 minutes. Siphon them thru a coffe filter and then empty the liquid in a poly-sprayer. Hand pump or electronice version. Spray the tress outside your windows liberally. The birds will not want to roost and coo there and you'll have not used pesticides!

I have no idea where they are. They are in the trees somewhere across the street from where I live. I found a simple solution. close the window. :redface: Today it was warm and I decided to run the AC so I closed the window and the sound went away by about 75%.

Last edited:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have no idea where they are. They are in the trees somewhere across the street from where I live.

in that case the most elegant solution would be a browning .410 over/under

or if ur rage boils over, go with a 12ga auto

fyi: jul 4th is alwys a great time to discharge firearms within city limits without consequenses.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in that case the most elegant solution would be a browning .410 over/under

or if ur rage boils over, go with a 12ga auto

fyi: jul 4th is alwys a great time to discharge firearms within city limits without consequenses.
I'm not sure elegance is what's needed here. What's he gonna do with that little pea shooter? The man has a problem, he needs to eliminate said problem. I'd go with a real gun like the Desert Eagle just to be safe. :biggrin1: