Damn Bush

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Men who fled persecution in CHina to practice their faith;
then fled Afghanistan because of the bombing;
Only to be SOLD for bounty by Pakistanis making easy money off Bush Administration stupidity.

In Prison SIX YEARS, with no charges, no lawyer, no appeal.

FOUR YEARS AFTER the Pentagon determined these men were ZERO threat and had no part in terrorism.

FOUR years of Bush administration INSISTENCE on keeping them imprisoned, JUST to prove the point that the Judiciary branch had no authority over the political prisoners at Gitmo.

Finally to be freed by JUDICIAL ORDER.

God, what fucks this administration is from top to bottom. No respect for law- no respect for the constitution.

Vote McCain for more humiliation of the the United States of America's historical legacy.

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
McCain was against torture and for due process until he started losing.

Doesn't really matter. When the battleground states include Virginia, North Carolina, and Indiana, an Obama victory is a foregone conclusion.

I hope President Obama is a good one. He has my vote, even though I'm a fiscal conservative (remember those?) and believer in limited government. If Obama deepens our recession with high taxes on business, tries to expand the federal government, and fucks over the military (not saying he WILL, but he COULD) he'll be out on his ass in 2012.