DAMN!!! Can anyone I.D. this picture set???

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by Cobalt Blue, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

This looks real enough to me - it would be most difficult to Photoshop because of the woman's hand and mouth positions...
    If it's a fake then it's a very, very good fake. If it's not a fake, then it's probably the nearest thing to a perfect cock I think I've ever seen. It helps that the girl is really cute (and petite) of course, but nevertheless, it's, well, erm, big.

Cardiff? Alex - anyone? I'd love to know if you are familiar with this specimen.:eek:

View Photos

View Photos

View Photos

2. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Looks bloody good to me too.

3. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:
    Split me open and call me a WHORE!

4. jeffm88

jeffm88 Active Member

Albums:
    Thats Dangerous Dongs

5. RupinX

RupinX Member

Come on...I mean seriously, it is a quite obvious fake no? :cool:

6. CardiffDillon

Gold Member

One of the things that saddens me most about the proliferation of photoshopping is the thought that I could be looking at one of the world's biggest cocks and to dismiss it as a shopped fake. Although from the dollar bill comparisons I'd estimate that we're looking at a cock that's 12.5" - 13" long, so it's not beyond the bounds of possibility.

Some people are so skilled at image manipulation that it's become almost impossible to tell whether a photo is real or not. Some people here are far more skilled than I am at analyzing the quality of the pics. I've always been sceptical if there's just one pic, but this guy has several pics and you didn't show the best of them...the dollar bill comparisons and seeing it hanging were more impressive to me. That still doesn't mean they are real. He's not someone I've seen before...and that's unusual, and is probably a good sign, although I get the feeling that he'll be a member here very soon.....in fact, he'll probably be several members!

I suppose that better evidence would be a video from the guy, but sadly the only real proof is seeing it with your own eyes and holding it in your own hands. One saving grace is that he has posted the pics on a site where he's hoping to meet up with people. Maybe one of the ladies here would care to take up the challenge and report back!

The bottom line is...we'll probably never know. If he's not real then I admire his technical skill although I'm unhappy with the fact that he's used his skill to try to deceive people. In the past I've usually found that the adage 'if it looks too good to be true' to be the case.

cheers

Dillon

7. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The same person that posted those three pictures to NewbieNudes has posted three additional ones which are obviously fake.

As to these three in particular, they may be real or they may be good fakes. Hard for me to tell, especially while I'm jacking off looking at them.

Okay....now that my mind has cleared, I have decided that they are fakes. One tip off: look closely at the intersection of her tongue and lips and his cockhead in the first photo. It does not appear to be natural.

Concerning fakes, one need not find more than one or two questionable points to strongly indicate fraud. And, of course, remember what your mama told you: if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

8. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    I wonder if we are over-analyzing here! The man's cock is rather large, but the effect is magnified by the fact that the girl is rather small in physical form.

9. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

Excellent work gentlemen!
    Right, first of all thanks to jeffm88 for the Dangerous Dongs suggestion. I quickly did a search and unfortunately it's bad news. (Or good news if you were scared:eek: by the cocks in the photos, as I was initially; particularly the ones featuring the girl in the blue bandana)
    Cardiff, I agree with you: nowadays I only trust video evidence, never photographs: Adobe Photoshop has become so advanced, and it's proponents so skilled, that half a day's pixel-pushing in P'Shop is a small price to pay to produce a convincing image of a gargantuan cock - and since everybody on the Internet wants to see gargantuan cocks, it becomes a valuable marketing asset pointing the curious in the direction of a website which features movies of the scaled-down members.
    meatpackingbubba - yes, the person who posted the pics to NN has posted three cocks which are patently different - I didn't doubt the poster himself was a fraud for one moment because of this very reason.

Okay, this monster can be seen at it's true size in the top left hand corner of this Dangerous Dongs page.
    The three links I referred to in my opening post (the girl in the bandana and the guy with the elephant-sized schlong) turn out to be rather less impressive (albeit still in the huge category) here. I haven't had time to check out all the links and movies I stumbled upon, but I'll give them a look when I have a moment. If anyone has links to the original unmodified images I'd appreciate those so we can compare.

Cheers all,
    Nick

10. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Indeed it is. The photos are from the Dangerousdongs.com photo/video session with 'Sandra'.

---> link to thumbnails from the photoshoot

---> link to free clips from the videoshoot

The guy in the images goes by the name of 'Raphael' and has done work at quite a large number of sites. I've uploaded a short preview solo vid of him below. He's usually billed as being 11", but actually gives his own size as being 9":

---> solo jack-off preview vid

11. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

Brilliant Alex!
    So, the final proof that this
    one was a fake is here!!

Phew I'm relieved..

12. RupinX

RupinX Member

told ya! :wink:

13. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Excellent work, ladies and gentlemen. Just like the Secret Service and the Treasury Department, we will ferret out counterfeiters that seek to debase the currency.

14. cfr

cfr New Member

That is what my dreams R made of.

15. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

Exactly, meat, kind of the IRS, CIA, FBI, MythBusters and The Incredibles all rolled into one to defeat the dark forces of Captain Adobe and his evil henchmen!

16. B_denis11

B_denis11 New Member

Well, I guess then the quest is on. So, who does have a photo or video of the largest legit cock? Once and for all we should settle this issue. Dennis

17. snailtrail

snailtrail New Member

Albums:
    that's some pretty damn good 'shopping

but I guess if you had a hi-res enough image it would be fairly easy to alter and then scale way down for the web

18. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

Ohhh....even though it's fake.....
    I can Dream that the big one in the first 3 pic links was Real.....

Still makes mighty impressive eye candy.

Draft saved Draft deleted