Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yesterday was very hot and last night was too. Going to bed as I always do in the buff I chose to just lay atop the sheets rather than cover up since it was so warm too. I tossed and turn most of the night from the heat and the heat that was building inside as I had several erotic visions caused by someone this sight.

Every morning I wake between 4:00 and 4:30AM to go to the gym this morning was no different and as I woke with stiff hard on I delayed my leaving for some solo pleasure. Unfortunately I had forgotten to close the window or the blinds when I went to sleep. My bedroom is directly across from my neighbors.

Lying there at first squirming and rubbing its swollen head as I laid there dreaming of GREAT sex I was unaware that my neighbor was up too. My touch created tortured pains of pleasure and eroticism and I stood and went to my desk to turn on my laptop for some visual aids.

Standing their nude with a hard on in one hand, cruising through the photos as I grind and thrust my hips and simulated a slow fuck in my hand, while lowering and rising up and down and caressing my clean-shaven body. Being clean-shaven the sensation of touch combined with the morning cooler air was an incredible turn on as my shaft throbbed up and down as I touched myself.

I must have been getting carried away when I looked out the open window and made eye contact with my neighbor. She was there watching the whole thing YES that thing for sure. I had seen her many times in the last ten years that I had lived here she was younger and had two kids. I stopped embarrassed and tried to look away but then I saw that she too was playing she too was getting off.

Almost immediately I grabbed my shaft in my hands and timidly at first begin to rub the pre-cum all across the swollen red head and up and down my shaft as I slowly continued to play with myself for my unintended audience. Soon the sticky ooze fell towards my bedroom floor in a long slimy strand much like cheese on pizza. I couldn’t really watch her as the morning light wasn’t that great but I could tell she was caressing herself and I seen that her hands were beneath the window sill doing what I though was playing with herself too. After what seem forever I shot my hot mess all over myself and my hands and then quickly went to the bathroom and got cleaned up and dressed for the gym. I went to the gym although a little latter than normal but still went to work out.

Having just returned I can see they are all up in the kitchen I suspect eating breakfast before going to school and to work. How will I be able to look at her again and what did she tell her husband I wonder…damn heat!