damn heat

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by sgtrock, Apr 20, 2009.

1. sgtrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yesterday was very hot and last night was too. Going to bed as I always do in the buff I chose to just lay atop the sheets rather than cover up since it was so warm too. I tossed and turn most of the night from the heat and the heat that was building inside as I had several erotic visions caused by someone this sight.

Every morning I wake between 4:00 and 4:30AM to go to the gym this morning was no different and as I woke with stiff hard on I delayed my leaving for some solo pleasure. Unfortunately I had forgotten to close the window or the blinds when I went to sleep. My bedroom is directly across from my neighbors.

Lying there at first squirming and rubbing its swollen head as I laid there dreaming of GREAT sex I was unaware that my neighbor was up too. My touch created tortured pains of pleasure and eroticism and I stood and went to my desk to turn on my laptop for some visual aids.

Standing their nude with a hard on in one hand, cruising through the photos as I grind and thrust my hips and simulated a slow fuck in my hand, while lowering and rising up and down and caressing my clean-shaven body. Being clean-shaven the sensation of touch combined with the morning cooler air was an incredible turn on as my shaft throbbed up and down as I touched myself.

I must have been getting carried away when I looked out the open window and made eye contact with my neighbor. She was there watching the whole thing YES that thing for sure. I had seen her many times in the last ten years that I had lived here she was younger and had two kids. I stopped embarrassed and tried to look away but then I saw that she too was playing she too was getting off.

Almost immediately I grabbed my shaft in my hands and timidly at first begin to rub the pre-cum all across the swollen red head and up and down my shaft as I slowly continued to play with myself for my unintended audience. Soon the sticky ooze fell towards my bedroom floor in a long slimy strand much like cheese on pizza. I couldn’t really watch her as the morning light wasn’t that great but I could tell she was caressing herself and I seen that her hands were beneath the window sill doing what I though was playing with herself too. After what seem forever I shot my hot mess all over myself and my hands and then quickly went to the bathroom and got cleaned up and dressed for the gym. I went to the gym although a little latter than normal but still went to work out.

Having just returned I can see they are all up in the kitchen I suspect eating breakfast before going to school and to work. How will I be able to look at her again and what did she tell her husband I wonder…damn heat!

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Wow, nice expereince man! Hope it was a hot neighbour!

3. justmeincal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nice experience. You are right, its too damn hot for so early in the year. And Camp Pendleton is burning again. It smells very heavily of smoke here.

4. crescendo69

Gold Member

Kind of cool in Tennessee..

Draft saved Draft deleted