Damn it!!!

B_3milimeters

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did it again, I slept with a girl this afternoon & hurt her. Crap. We were going hot & heavy... she wanted it harder & I gave it one good pump and she screamed like I impailed her. Well, I kinda did. She doubled over holding herself.

I can't do this anymore. I recently had to break up with one girlfriend b/c sex was a major problem & now this happens. What the hell am I going to do? Crap. I'm not even that big. I might be a little less than 8, I guess. I don't think I am that huge. I just use the Magnums, not the Magnum XL's.

Sex is getting to be a problem. I can't do missionary position with a chick anymore. I plunge in deep & bottom out. I'm not boasting or trying to sound gross... this is getting rediculous.

Maybe I just need to move out of New Jersey, land of the extremely shallow vaginas.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I did it again, I slept with a girl this afternoon & hurt her. Crap. We were going hot & heavy... she wanted it harder & I gave it one good pump and she screamed like I impailed her. Well, I kinda did. She doubled over holding herself.

I can't do this anymore. I recently had to break up with one girlfriend b/c sex was a major problem & now this happens. What the hell am I going to do? Crap. I'm not even that big. I might be a little less than 8, I guess. I don't think I am that huge. I just use the Magnums, not the Magnum XL's.

Sex is getting to be a problem. I can't do missionary position with a chick anymore. I plunge in deep & bottom out. I'm not boasting or trying to sound gross... this is getting rediculous.

Maybe I just need to move out of New Jersey, land of the extremely shallow vaginas.

Or maybe you should just continue having sex, but pretend to care about someone else's feelings.

I suggest you try going slower, NOT plunging as deep, and maybe wrapping your fingers around the base of your cock. You won't go in all the way.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

No im in New Jersey . There are some huge vaginas here. One womans pussy was so big they went up here vagina looking for Jimmy Hoffa......

B_3milimeters

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yo man, I wasn't fucking her to hurt her I always care. I was going slow. She was getting into it, wanted to be a little freaky & wanted me to hit it hard. As in - she exclaimed, "Fuck me hard"

So I did. & subsequently hurt her. I didn't do it on purpose. Actually, I never do.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You might try getting a cock cushsion--they go around the base of your cock, and prevent you from bottming out as much. That way, you have a better chance of being able to thrust harder if both of you want it, without having to constantly be focusing on not going too deep. Just a thought.

B_3milimeters

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I was home (& had a cock cushion) I would have used it. I was at her house. Sex just happened. This turned to that & our clothes fell off. Well, we did make a mad dash to 7-11 to get condoms.

No big deal. Don't think I will be seeing that girl again anyway. There is no coming back from something like this.

Hmm....

Ok, NEXT!!! :)

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had this same problem as well, so forevermore I'm very cautious about what I do when girls say that they want it harder/deeper. You can easily hurt them by hitting the cervix and for some reason they don't seem realize that until you do it.

One girl I supposedly hurt still wanted to be my friend, but she said she didn't want to have sex with me again because I hurt her. I'm usually pretty keen on how the girl is feeling during sex and I never once thought I hurt.

Nevertheless, we aren't really friends anymore, but I did receive a drunken phone call from a friend of hers that I have never met saying that "Call her on X number, she had heard all about me..." - oh well. :rolleyes:

B_3milimeters

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did receive a drunken phone call from a friend of hers that I have never met saying that "Call her on X number, she had heard all about me..."

Great feeling, right? Feels like someone wrote your name on a bathroom wall. Sounds good in theory until it happens.

Or the best line I used early last week, "You know, we can have fun hanging out with our clothes on."

Just 1 girl, you know. I just want a normal girlfriend. Meh, whatevers

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Yo man, I wasn't fucking her to hurt her I always care. I was going slow. She was getting into it, wanted to be a little freaky & wanted me to hit it hard. As in - she exclaimed, "Fuck me hard"

So I did. & subsequently hurt her. I didn't do it on purpose. Actually, I never do.

Exactly my point.

You never "mean" to hurt her, but you know you do. As a result of this fact, I would have gone into sex with this girl, slow and gentle(as you did). When she asked for harder, I would have done it gradually, and added the finger ring, like I suggested. It would keep you from penetrating her fully.

I am sure you care. I am just giving you some advice.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few thoughts from the female perspective (and one that has dealt with endowed men before).

For any guy with more than average it becomes imperative to know how to deal with his own size to not hurt his partner (or himself - her on top when she can't take it all and an oversized guy is a recipe for a cock bent to the side - not pretty when it's erect).

Even if she wants it hard and fast - never, ever do this without testing the waters first. Enter slowly to know how deep she is and how far you can go in one thrust. She'll let you know when you hit bottom even if go slowly as it's a very distinct feeling. Then increase speed/force if you're both comfortable with it. If you have excellent muscle control - without something stopping you (there are few guys that can do this); otherwise with fingers and/or a ring where you need to stop.

Sometimes it's enough to have someone entered as deep as he can go and just stay there, moving ever so little back and forth. Being all filled up can be just as arousing as having someone slam into you hard and fast.

It's always easier for us to take a big guy if we're fully aroused - for most women this means having cum at least once, preferrably a couple of times. Slippery wet, to the point of feeling oily, is what you should go for. If she knows her body well enough (tends to come with age) she'll be able to pinpoint a certain lifting/dragging feeling low in the abdomen when she's aroused - that's when I know I'm ready.

As an aside - lubricant is a good complement to what's described above - especially if you're girthy, but doesn't replace it as the physical changes in the body when she's aroused is what enables her to accept more of you. Those don't come around until her body responds to what is happening.

And everyone else trying to enlarge their shlong is wondering why i'm working on the opposite...

Though I can perform intricate carpentry with a sledgehammer, doesn't mean it'll fit in the toolbox.

texjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not a girl thing, it's a big cock thing.
As I mentioned in the anal sex thread, when I get deep enough to hit the 'sigmoidal' opening, many guys will also yell out that i'm hurting them. So I have to have half thrusts.

My tactic for this is to put the problem in their control, lie back and let them bounce up and down on my cock (resisting the urge to really lunge as I get excited jerking them off).

Perhaps put the woman in control of the huge cock herself?

D

deleted68376

a friend of a friend down here looks for guys with long cocks cause she actually enjoys getting her cervix pounded. She's a little crazy in the head (true sociopath)

B_3milimeters

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, taking all that into consideration.

It's just a nice feeling burying myself into a woman. I usually don't think that my shlong is that big & when I thrust I sometimes forget. Will be more aware next time.

The next girl gets on top if she wants to go crazy. I don't want to damage anyone else. (I just had a mental picture of a girl using me like a hippity-hop. hehe)

spanks all