Damn it's cold!

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
horrible person think back to last January. There were a few nights in south FL where freeballing in shorts even with a heavy sweatshirt resulted in extreme shrinkage of the parts

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HappyHammer1977 said:
As an aside from 'running and shrivel'....

How small do you get on the coldest of cold days?

Because I have to work outdoors, I thoroughly prepare for it by bundling up in LJ's(Long Johns) insulated socks, and a fleece sweatshirt & jacket.

Don't lose nearly as much as you'd think; maybe half an inch, maybe less.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
The shortest mine ever shrivels to is about 5". By comparison, I normally hang about 7" soft and get to 11" erect.

This topic reminds me of a couple of incidents at my gym.

One summer afternoon I was there showering, the shower was unusually crowded, and there happened to be a couple of other guys in the shower who were also pretty well hung. There was also a pair of guys (who were apparently friends and gay) who were more average. As I was towling off, I overheard them discussing that they felt really small by comparison, and one remarked, "I'm just glad it's a warm day!" :)

Another day as I was getting dressed after showering a guy tried to strike up a conversation with me, I made some remark about the tile being cold, and he slyly says, "Well, you can't tell when you're cold--no shrinkage factor." Actually, I do get the shrinkage factor, it's just that my shrinkage is the size of many guys hard. :)

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HappyHammer1977 said:
As an aside from 'running and shrivel'....

How small do you get on the coldest of cold days?

Oh my! Mine can dissappear completely! But it always re-appears....eventually :D

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
yea its cold as shit here too, my balls usually hug up on me but my cock stays somewhat medium sized in the cold, unless i have to go to the bathroom, then it shrinks up more. probably dealing with muscle flexation and holding the urine in.

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mfoley said:
Go sledding/snowboarding down a hill without underwear or heat supplying pants (wear just jeans, a shirt, gloves, etc.), and a coat) and see how small you can *really* get. :)

That sounds like a blast!

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I grew up in North Dakota...yes it is a State.....and do rember the weatherman saying we're in the middle of a heat wave....it will be up to -20. They also have a saying up there 40 below keeps out the riff raff....not to many street people up there. Shrink....none on the cock really...it is the balls who tend to draw up looking for a warmer clime.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember spending a few hours out in the cold shoveling out the car, and when I went inside to take a leak, I was about 1 inch! :eek:
That is not anywhere near a normal flacid size for me, as I'm usually about 3-4 inches or so. To me soft size is basically meaningless. I've had no complaints once I'm 'up' ready to go! :D

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One inch when it's cold? The baby Jesus in a manger looked at me the other day in a snowstorm and laughed !!! You should feel lucky pal.......

The shrinkage factor I experience in the cold is so drastic it's crazy. Two minutes in the cold naked and the casual observer would think I was a under developed woman, hahaha.