Damn Temptations

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
Doesn't everyone have that one person whose job it is to tempt you with everything they do? The tension sometimes gets soo thick you couldn't cut it with a knife. I mean everytime you see this person you just want to pin them up against the wall with some Three Days Grace playing and have at it. :Eyecrazy:

It's driving me up the damn wall..!!!

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I work with a guy that long story short falls into the "masculine hunk" category and if given the chance, hell yeah, I'd get it on with him!! Tough because I work with the guy and he's a good shit so it will never happen as I would never jeopardize our solid friendship!

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. My future boyfriend named Kenji. Whenever I see him, I want to kidnap him to a very remote place like a polynesian island in the middle of the Pacific.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Doesn't everyone have that one person whose job it is to tempt you with everything they do? The tension sometimes gets soo thick you couldn't cut it with a knife. I mean everytime you see this person you just want to pin them up against the wall with some Three Days Grace playing and have at it. :Eyecrazy:

It's driving me up the damn wall..!!!

That one person in my life is a buddy that I workout with at the gym. Tho, we both often workout separately, we spot each other for heavy bench work and occasionally run mini-circuits together. I know for a fact that he's gay cause he came out to me. He thinks that I'm completely str8 as he's met my gf on several occasions. He's never hit on me or done anything the least bit improper, not even in a joking fashion. We've dressed and undressed in the lockerroom and seen each other naked and toweling off after separate showers. I've been on my guard so as to not let on that I really get off on muscle worship. Hell yes, I'd like to pin him up against the wall, followed by heavy pit, pec and crotch play as a prelude to what might follow. And yes, it's driving me crazy, but the last thing I want to do is destroy our friendship.

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
That one person in my life is a buddy that I workout with at the gym. Tho, we both often workout separately, we spot each other for heavy bench work and occasionally run mini-circuits together. I know for a fact that he's gay cause he came out to me. He thinks that I'm completely str8 as he's met my gf on several occasions. He's never hit on me or done anything the least bit improper, not even in a joking fashion. We've dressed and undressed in the lockerroom and seen each other naked and toweling off after separate showers. I've been on my guard so as to not let on that I really get off on muscle worship. Hell yes, I'd like to pin him up against the wall, followed by heavy pit, pec and crotch play as a prelude to what might follow. And yes, it's driving me crazy, but the last thing I want to do is destroy our friendship.

Exactly.

overflow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There were many days where i spent time in the bathroom masterbating because he would turn me on so badly. So much fucking tension just building up. And then i fucked him, and each "one last time" isn't enough for us to get it out of our system. Its a slippery slope...