Damn they are cleaning house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He stuck to his guns about people being able to fake a verification with MS Paint. There is no way in hell anyone is that good to make a fake like that, everyone that has done verifications have used their own handwriting.

And if you want to get into his sexuality, he was at least bi. No way was he 90s/10g. :rolleyes:

MS Paint? What a dumb thing for Monster to say. What is he gonna use the spray paint tool or paint circles? At least be smart enough to know that the term is Photoshop.

Actually some people typed and printed out their verification paper.

I agree with the 90/10 thing. I called him out on that once too. He seemed too interested in guys and had gay sex pics in his gallery. Looks like he should steal pics from a str8 guy next time.

WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you read the whole post? Nowhere did I ask for a remedy for harassing pms, people were asking what happened, I was right in the middle of it, the second it was done he was banned.
It was something that happened in that thread, I was speculating as to what exactly it was, but no one will read my post and if they do they'll misread it and they'll just keep talking about fake pics or giving me advice for something which I did not ask :rolleyes:

Anyway, yeah his referencing 'paint' continuously was retarded, I pointed that out to him too, if anyone can find the thread, I think it's been removed, which is bullshit.

His 'defense' and 'comebacks' were adolescent at best, his gallery was something a 5th grader could do better at faking, so bad in fact that anyone who defends his authenticity, will to me be an instant suspect as one of his alternate accounts

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You've been here 2 days! How they hell could you know anything about this - unless you are a returning member.

And why choose this as your first post? Bit suspect, if you ask me.
Nice catch. Another one for the freezer hold.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A very long time ago I had a bad dream about a monster. Comforted by my mom, she explained to me there was no such thing. I guess she was right.

Anyway, "Monster" - whoever you are, much thanks for good dreams over your avatar.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not removed. It is locked/closed. It can always be linked to, but can never be replied to unless unlocked.

http://www.lpsg.org/93167-hottest-guy-on-lpsg-30.html

You (or anyone else) could keep it going by starting a new thread with the title Hottest Guy on LPSG-Part 2 (which would undoubtedly be closed down seconds later) and inserting a link to the original.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd just like to know why it took so long to ban him?

It came to the attention of the public-at-large here a long time ago that he is a fraud, yet since then many other people were banned and nothing happened to him. I don't think many people were fooled by him, it was pretty obvious.

I'D LIKE A MOD TO EXPLAIN THIS ONE

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About bloody time, we've even had links posted to where he stole his photos from and people still defended him. He only mentioned that the items he'd posted on his gallery weren't his after numerous people had pulled him up about it - his defence, 'I never said they were mine' - if you post something in your gallery without big letters saying this isn't me people automatically and quite rightly assume it's you.

I can't understand the people who defend him saying he's a nice guy - he's a liar and a liar by default isn't a nice guy.

I'd like to see posting stolen/faked pics as a banning offence, in the ToS it states that if you post a pic you must have the right to do so - so why not ban people who've posted pics they have no right to post.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

It came to the attention of the public-at-large here a long time ago that he is a fraud, yet since then many other people were banned and nothing happened to him. I don't think many people were fooled by him, it was pretty obvious.

Good luck with that.

I dont think he has been banned for being a fraud.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
[...] in the ToS it states that if you post a pic you must have the right to do so - so why not ban people who've posted pics they have no right to post.

I think that question was answered already.

My only word on the pics. Unless copy-written originals can be sourced they are not a ToS concern.

I'm not bothered by people using fake pics because I rarely look at the galleries anymore - I can understand how those who do would be though.

Last edited:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

A Mod just said in this thread that having a fake avatar or having other people's pics in your gallery is not a violation of TOS. Unless someone can prove that they are copyrighted pics.

The problem then becomes that people get into a flame war with a fake and get themselves banned.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Very true, this must have happened at some point no?

(SH)It happens. I think Monster got off on pretending to be the person in his pics and also got off on people getting banned for calling him out on being a fake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.