Damn they are cleaning house

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I seem to recall speaking against him many times last year. Interesting...

However, a ban can occur for different reasons. While I'd looooooove to rub this in everyone's face and say I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO, I'm reminded that many are banned for having multiple accounts. Harassment seems to be a popular theory, as well. So before jumping to the conclusion we're all hoping for, lets take a step back and be rational. He could've been banned for something unrelated to stolen pics.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"Its to bad hes really sneakysexy666 re-incarnate, the mods are checking his ISP as we speak."- monster

This post in that thread could have been the end of the road for monster. I think he was close to somebody on the mod team and this comment may have made things too hot. Something had to be done.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, well the shit has finally hit the fan and the big bad old Monster has been banned. Well I'm sure some here are so elated with themselves they can't stand it but before you get to ecstatic lets have a look at things.

Before I go any further with this let me say yes I was/am a friend of Monster, but hang with me on this gang isn't a poor Monster post.

First Monster holds part of the blame for what happened to him. Monster's blame lays in that he could have done one of two things to have stopped this crap. The first being he could have verify his pictures, second could have just said the pictures wasn't him and that is that. Easy right? But Monster like being baited, he enjoyed the game, which is how he seen it. Monster delighted in seeing someone getting upset over what he seen no big deal. Monster is no ones fool and those who have gone up against him before and failed will detested to that. So there lays Monster blame.

Second blame lays with the baiter's. You know who you are if you don't just scroll backwards thought this thread your name you will see. You enjoyed the game as much as Monster to say other wise is a lie and you know it. If you hadn't why would you have contained to bait him? So blame lies with you.

Third the blame lies with the Mod.s who's job it is to police this site. The Mod.s have a thankless job here and are damned when they do and damned when they don't. But one would have to been blinder than Helen Keller not to seen whats been going on here, not only with Monster but also with DC. Its their failure to act in a prompt matter that allowed these two situations to get out of hand.

So there my 2 cents, boy and girls.
Now where that new thread on who the hottest guy/gal?., who see their dads willy., whats ya think of my tits., etc. etc. etc.
I just who will be the next victim will be.

Oh and why the way I could care less if Monster's picture were or wasnt him. To judge someone by the picture is poor jugdement.

Last edited:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Its to bad hes really sneakysexy666 re-incarnate, the mods are checking his ISP as we speak."- monster

This post in that thread could have been the end of the road for monster. I think he was close to somebody on the mod team and this comment may have made things too hot. Something had to be done.

Right.

I forgot we only ban for personal reasons.

What was I thinking?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
[/color][/size][/font][/b]
My point in bringing that up is that any man or woman who will lie about their sexuality will lie about anything.:cool:

Not true at all. And only a little observation will confirm this. (I don't mean to defend false statements about one's sexuality ... I'm just saying sexuality is a matter upon which even some normally honest people will tell lies. And beyond that, there is the self-deceit factor; a gayish guy may say he's straight and believe it. I'm saying this in principle and not with particular reference to Monster.)

In other news: I kind of liked Monster, though I had no confidence that he was as he claimed to be. Those who said he could easily have refuted the doubts about his pic, were making a lot of sense.

And he could respond in quite a nasty way if he felt cornered.

That said (and call me an idiot), I think he wanted to be a nice guy, and to stand suspended in the imagination of admirers ... in a way that benefited both sides. And if you were willing to play badminton with him, on his terms, he was entirely affable. I would do that without worrying about how 'authentic' he was, because the authentic are probably rarer birds than we realize on a site like this.

Of course, that became pretty insupportable, once more and more people were raising doubts.

But the fundamental motive that he began with wasn't that bad.

Just sayin'.

Last edited:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Right.

I forgot we only ban for personal reasons.

What was I thinking?
Your continuous little comments like these aren't helping, and are in fact just clouding the issues. Yes, you're entitled to your opinions as a member, but it's unattractive.

In the case of M, no one thinks he was banned for personal reasons. If anything, most people think that he got away with NOT being banned for so long for "personal reasons".

For as much as I didn't care for him, I do agree with a lot of what camper said. M got off on taunting and baiting, and I really think on luring others to their doom and their own bannings.

As for Hugo, yeah, check my post history from way back. You weren't the only one.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Banning Monster and BIGG1 is cleaning house? That sounds like what should have been done a while ago. DC outed BIGG1 as JQBlonde weeks before the banningand 99% of the members knew that Monster was a fake and an agent provocateur as far back as 2007.

I am fucking royally pissed about DC DEEP and Hazelgod leaving though... that shit breaks my heart, I have sooooo much respect for those guys. I wasn't around due to a computer death and am still in shock. :eek:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You've got that right, but sometimes it takes a while for mods to take a gallery down.
When it's definitely, and decidedly, permanent, it's not usually a detail that they overlook, and they typically address it immediately. So any gloating over his demise, will only serve to remind me of the "Ding-dong the bitch is dead" incident with Stronzo (now that "Search" appears to be back, newbies can do some research), where all we saw, was him back a week later, to address all of those who jumped on the bandwagon to bash him in his absence.

NB: The above is neither a comment FOR, or AGAINST, the former Stronzo.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I defended him several times,6 months or so ago,and would do so again,i liked the guy'..am i allowed?
He,s HUMAN,was doing his thing'..are you folk .. doing your thing'?
Faker or not...who amongst you..are perfect'
--and if i am deemed provocative,then be relieved,for there will/could be a banned' under rbkwp' in a few minutes/maybe some will be happy...i have not read the tos/and frankly..dont give a t..s'
I would say Monster could be the Happiest he has been for many Months.
Possibly having designed his own Banning is how clever the guy is'..WHO knows
I think what may annoy people now,,is that they never knew for sure what he was about.
GOOD Luck to you Monster'.
enz
- a couple of friends in a year/made at lpsg will suffice'
--a difference is,i have not made this my 2nd' home.

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fuck, anyone wants to call me out as a fake, you can give me the most detailed description of a picture to take to prove my innocence, just give me a few minutes and you will have it. It is not that hard to shut someone up when you are legit.

Hardcock, I say you are a fake and take you up on your challenge. Post a picture with a big ol' dildo up your butt to prove you are real. lol

Just kidding.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Faker or not...who amongst you..are perfect'

I think what may annoy people now,,is that they never knew for sure what he was about.
GOOD Luck to you Monster'.

I agree. We don't know Monster's reasons for how he acted. And my guess is we probably never will.
All I can say is there have been trolls ten times worse than him. Although he said certain things he shouldn't have, he seemed quite a nice person, fake or not, with a bit of a fiery side to him which occasionally surfaced.

Frankly, Mr. Shankly, The position Monster held,
It paid his way, it corroded no soul.
Many will miss him, including me.
He will go down in LPSG history.
:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.