Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok so at 9am this morning I had a wet dream with a massive cum load. Now normally if I have a wet dream it's cool, you know, no big deal. But this time it pissed me the fuck off because I wanted to jack it out! I had been planning to have a tremendous jack session. I had not jacked in like 5 days and I knew it was gonna be great but now I will never know! :mad::mad::mad::redface:LOL maybe next time.

magic7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahaha, I hate it when that happens. I do that sometimes too. take a few days off to reward myself for when I do blow my load, but I hate wasting it on a wet dream. I really hate having to get up when I'm really tired to clean up too :mad:

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL! I'm the opposite though. I had my FIRST (yes, my first at age 32) wet dream a couple of years ago and thought it was pretty awesome. Kept trying to repeat the event. I had a couple of others since then.

I like 'em! Especially since I wake up JUST as I start cumming. I'm groggy and waking up to a convulsing body to feel my cum shooting out. Then I go back to sleep.

Simba

B_yngnhrnystud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ha I'm 20 and had my first one a few months ago
I thought it was great because I was dreaming about banging this super hot girl and then when I half woke up I was still in the dream, but totally aware of the pleasure. It was great ha, I lived in a dorm at the time and woke up to clean up at like 3 in the morning and one of my dorm mates asked what I was doing, told him, wet dream, he nodded and went back to sleep. For some reason it was pretty comical ha

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL! I'm the opposite though. I had my FIRST (yes, my first at age 32) wet dream a couple of years ago and thought it was pretty awesome. Kept trying to repeat the event. I had a couple of others since then.

I like 'em! Especially since I wake up JUST as I start cumming. I'm groggy and waking up to a convulsing body to feel my cum shooting out. Then I go back to sleep.

Simba

well that does sound cool, just waking up as u cum:smile: really just had one at 32? well i hope u get many more.....then you sleep in the wet spot LOL

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ha I'm 20 and had my first one a few months ago
I thought it was great because I was dreaming about banging this super hot girl and then when I half woke up I was still in the dream, but totally aware of the pleasure. It was great ha, I lived in a dorm at the time and woke up to clean up at like 3 in the morning and one of my dorm mates asked what I was doing, told him, wet dream, he nodded and went back to sleep. For some reason it was pretty comical ha

yeah clean up is the worst part!

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
Never had them as a teenager because the plumbing never had a chance to fill up. Now I'm a senior citizen and the plumbing doesn't fill up even if I give it a chance.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well that does sound cool, just waking up as u cum:smile: really just had one at 32? well i hope u get many more.....then you sleep in the wet spot LOL

Yep. My first one at 32. It was pretty cool. I'm hoping for many more also :biggrin1:

Yeah. If I sleep nude I get to sleep in the huge puddle. Or if I'm wearing underwear in just peel them off in the morning.

Simba

Redblonde

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Simba

From what I understand you must wake up for the wet dream to come to completion.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I once had a wet dream while on a road trip with my parents. Very uncomfortable the rest of the way, and no I'm not attracted to either of my parents!

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i can only remember having a wet dream once or twice...
there's one that i clearly remember...and it was AWESOME...felt like i was coming forever...:cool: