DAMN you wet dream!

yomrwhite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just had one this morning (surprising because i usually have one once a week on sunday morning)

I only started having them about a year ago and I bet I have them so often because I don't masturbate (I never have)

But if anyone wants a description of one, basically I wake up either the instant before or instant I start cumming and I feel my balls quivering and the cum coming out. I can even stop cumming if I try really hard. And I mean REALLY HARD. Like you seriously have to focus all your strength into your penis to stop the flow of cum if you want to stop

S

SirConcis

I only recall one wet dream in my life. Don't recall the actual dream, but recall waking up with sperm on the sheets. Very embarrassing because I was visiting with friends, and shared room with another friend. Have no idea if he heard/realised I had had a wet dream.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had dreams where I orgasmed in my sleep/sexy dreams and woke up as I was finishing - had them when I was trying not to masturbate while I was married to my second husband, who always had sex with me in less than 5 minutes and never cared if I had an orgasm (So I had "wet dreams" or masturbated.) Until then, I never knew women had orgasms ("wet dreams" without the cum) in their sleep.

JamestownNudist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seriously, I've never had one. I guess I've always "beat myself to it."
DP

hahaha ... "DP" that was actually funny.

I've only had 2 in my life and they were in my late teens. Would love to experience another. I've even put off jacking for just over 2 weeks to see if I'd have one but nothing. Plus I couldn't wait to JO any longer. It was killing me, ya know???!! haha

I've had 2 in my life thus far.
Same here - they were in my twenties tho...I wanked too much before that I think. :redface: I remember quite enjoying them.

Not sure why I don't tend to get them these days - jizz seeps out if I go to the toilet sometimes, lol. :confused:

t1ctac

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ohhh me too, i had just 2 in my whole life. and i hate wet dreams. Nothing like the real. No matrix, no wet dreams.
You do realize that, physiologically speaking, there is no actual difference, right? Your brain is the medium that interprets all nerve signals, including sight (can you imagine that some people really see ghosts or the "light at the end of the tunnel"), sound (yes, you really did hear that voice in the middle of the night), and sexual impulses (you know how sometimes you're just more "in the mood"?)

ArchKnight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only had one in my entire life... it was in my early 20's... never before, never since...