Damon and Hunter: Erotic Documentary

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here's a link to the amazon.com description of the film:

Amazon.com: Damon and Hunter: Doing It Together (Real People, Real Life, Real Sex series): Tony Comstock: Movies & TV

Has anyone seen this film? And if so, what were your opinions? I think it's a really interesting concept, and I'm dying to see it. But with funds being what they are....:frown1: Seeing that no free torrent or download sites I've come across has it, is there a kind soul out there who has it and doesn't mind sharing it? Thanks guys! :biggrin1:

BTW the amazon link is really long, how can I rename it?

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have seen it, own it, and love it. I have a couple of other comstock films too...

Some can be downloaded if you know where to look.

I did find this:

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/94698329/comstock?tab=summary

But, it doesn't have Damon and Hunter but Ashley and Kisha (I downloaded this once...it was, meh), Marie and Jack (I can't remember this one....) and Xana and Dax (this one was pretty okay)...

Anyway...you might be able to find damon and hunter somewhere...

Last edited:

tonycomstock

Just Browsing
Media
Hello folks. Thanks for your interest in "Damon and Hunter". It's a film that my wife Peggy and I are very proud of.

RE: Downloads, Rips, Torrents

I'm not going to lecture anyone about copyrights or property rights or any of that. I'll simply say that Comstock Films is just two people: me and my wife; and sales of our DVDs are how we pay our bills.

If you watch one of our films via a torrent or other unauthorized source, and you'd like to see more films from us, please consider buying a DVD, preferable directly from our website. The only way we can make more films is to make money from the ones we've already made.

Thanks for listening and I hope you enjoy "Damon and Hunter"!

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just to let you know or to help you feel better, I've purchased three of your films. And the ones I have downloaded are ones I do own already. But I won't get into copyright and property rights or any of that either! Thank you for your comment. :smile:

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mr. Comstock, as a budding filmmaker I really respect what you've done and how you handle the torrent/download situation. I'm a student of film, with an interest in all kinds of stories and characters. And especially in films that blur socially and economically accepted lines. You're films seem to do that, and so I give you respect. :)

I hate torrenting. I feel guilty about it, and I know other people who do too. It's a free ride that will probably have to end at some point, but there's just too much information out there. I can't afford to buy everything that would suit my research or satiate my undying love and pursuit of knowledge. Information still costs too much. Even worse, a lot of what I'm interested in is not mainstream. I can't go down to Best Buy and grab a copy of Daemon and Hunter. So I check Netflix, and it's not there either. If I want that knowledge, I'll now have to pay inflated internet prices or torrent. Since I don't have the money, and since I have let go of the need to own an official "physical" copy of the movie, I torrent. If there was an option to download a movie for, let's say a dollar or two, I'd do it. But I don't know of any option like that.

Maybe it's an unfair rationale, but I've always considered torrents to be a kind of marketing strategy. It can't work if a majority of people do it, but letting some people who wouldn't normally buy the film anyway watch it for free is an opportunity for word of mouth to spread. If the film is good, people will be interested and they'll either buy it or the filmmakers will gain popularity and therefore an have increased chance of success. It's a win-win in my book, but I can see how damaging this can be for smaller companies.

This is actually the first time I've ever written to someone that was directly impacted by torrenting practices, and I'm glad it happened. I want to thank you again Mr. Comstock, for treating torrenters with respect and understanding. :)

And @ Fleur: don't think I forgot about you! Thanks for the clip and supporting independent filmmaking!

tonycomstock

Just Browsing
Media
The lesson we're taking away from all this is we have to have greater control over our films, and so just like recording artists that are turning back to touring as a primary source of income, with recorded versions as an advertisement and loss leader, we're looking at getting out of DVD as our primary distribution and going back to theatrical screenings as a way to pay our bills.

Of course to make that work, there won't be *any* DVDs of our films at full length, just trailers and teasers to get people interested enough to come down to the local cineplex and pay $10/person to see the film once.

Of course that means we'll probably limit our distribution to larger cities, mostly on the coast, and I'm not thrilled about folks in more remote areas not being able to access our films, but times change, and you do what you have to do to adjust or you find another line of work, right?

Again, thanks everyone for your interest in our films and a double thanks to Fleur and anyone else who's bought our DVDs. We couldn't do what we do without you!