Dan Abrams

joe1

Expert Member
Media
How about this guy? Anyone have any info on him-or better yet a pic? I'd be happy with a shirtless shot-don't even need to see a bulge.
Anyone?

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How about this guy? Anyone have any info on him-or better yet a pic? I'd be happy with a shirtless shot-don't even need to see a bulge.
Anyone?
Some time ago, I heard Imus make a smart-ass comment about Dan Abrams spending the weekend in the Hamptons with some guy. Don't know what he meant or why he said it, but whatever. I think Dan is brilliant. He's now a big wheel at MSNBC. Don't care for Imus too much. Nothing constructive ever comes out of his mouth. Glad he's not on the tube anymore.

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't take anything Imus says seriously.

Dan, as far as I have heard, is totally heterosexual. He is very gay friendly, and when guests make blatant homophobic remarks, you can see him getting really mad. He explained once that very close friends (perhaps family members, I'm not sure) are gay and it really pisses him off.

He has quite a reputation for dating very beautiful women, who are not, let us say, intellectually his equal. He was once overheard remarking that while he has lots of very smart women friends, he is afraid to date one, because he is sure he would fall immediately in love and thus end up married, and he just is not ready for that.

Overall, I like Dan, get a bit bent out of joint at him at times, but generally like him. And he is adorable. Also, while it is hard to tell in his suits, he is supposed to have a great body, and works out daily.

As far as his size, no one has said one way or the other that I have heard. If anyone has a jeans or VPL pic of him, many of us would be awful grateful.