Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Saw him in "Volcano: Fire on the Mountain" (Okay, yes, I was watching LMN. But somehow, with 180 channels on DISH, there still managed to be nothing on telly last Friday night...)

ANYway, he was filling out his jeans quite nicely! :wink: Any clues or "proof"?

elyocttam

Just Browsing
Media
on one episode of veronica's closet, his character was dating a pregnant woman. he was concerned about having sex with her and hurting the baby. he was asking kathy najimy's character about his situation and she replied somehing like;

"think about parking your car in the garage. once you get through the big open door, no matter how hard you try, you will never get your car through the smaller door leading into the house."

dan cortese's character replied:

"but what if i'm driving a suburban?" :smile:

(for those who may not drive, or live in the u.s., a suburban is one of the "really big" sport utility vehicles.

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Cortese appeared in the NBC early '90s rebirth of the '60s CBS series "Route 66." He looked good, but he was not muscular. The show flopped. Then he appeared in Burger King commercials. Still no muscles. In the mid '90s, he hosted a weekly MTV sports program. You could watch him get bigger and bigger by the week. I often wondered if he was on steriods.

ml'spaulkeller

1st Like
Media
chrisj428 said:
Saw him in "Volcano: Fire on the Mountain" (Okay, yes, I was watching LMN. But somehow, with 180 channels on DISH, there still managed to be nothing on telly last Friday night...)

ANYway, he was filling out his jeans quite nicely! :wink: Any clues or "proof"?

Cortese! It's that Latin, Italian ethnic thing...