Dann00dann Of

Mr.Sanchez1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The gay community needs to watch out.
More and more hot straight men are starting to understand how this business works. They know they are hot, and they know they can make easy money with this, taking advantage of the gay community. We need to be careful and understand we are getting scammed.
There are some people who will show cock from the beginning, but others (Like Dan Tai here) will never do that. At least not cheap. So don't be stupid, and just move on into another thing.

D

deleted13558301

holy mother of god!

uJiWKiO.jpg

DonkeyDyik

Expert Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve just gone through 1900 goddamn messages in this thread. Not a SINGULAR penis. You all have failed me and wasted my goddamn time. All I wanna do is see some hot guys and their dicks but y’all wanna fight lol.

Attachments

97 Corolla

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He has shown it, you can pay to view it. Stop complaining about not seeing his dick. No one owes you anything. It’s his choice how he wants to show it and for how much. And as for size - we all know you thirsty queens don’t care hence why you’re on this thread. Stop talking like you’re better then this, the fact you’re on this thread proves otherwise. Case closed, you sad queens are getting boring.
Hi Dan.

Mio78

Sexy Member
Media
Guess he will never show even a glimpse of his fat cock.
The reason of that is because he doesn’t have a fat cock he’s pretty average if you compare his dick with his other onlyfans friends. He’s aware of that but at this point I’ll suck the life out of his shrimp dick iont care we need a real dick pic

Syncmaster1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don’t know which is more annoying. The begging “pleeeeaaseee DM ME”...

OR the attention seeking ass who posts
“I have pics and vids”.

Just fukn post whatever you have or shut the fuk up!!!

What the fuk you announcing for!?

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Browsing this site every day convinces me more and more that 90% of the people on this forum have an IQ in the single digits.

If you can't find the video despite having the site name, the term to search for and it's length...how the hell are you even able to use the internet? Serious question.