Dann00dann Of

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol Ok You keep telling Yourself that while the rest of us know its because You are thirsting after Him.

Sweetie, who would thirst after a short, cross eyed, personality free zone with a mediocre dick who runs one of the crappiest Onlyfans out there? Tell Dan to close his shitty Onlyfans, i'll be here celebrating when he does, not wailing that he's depriving us of boring ass pics.

MuscleGods

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sweetie, who would thirst after a short, cross eyed, personality free zone with a mediocre dick who runs one of the crappiest Onlyfans out there? Tell Dan to close his shitty Onlyfans, i'll be here celebrating when he does, not wailing that he's depriving us of boring ass pics.

Oh i'm sure He is so upset now, I mean after someone so attractive has said how ugly He is!..... Your OnlyFans must be full of so many subscribers!!!

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh i'm sure He is so upset now, I mean after someone so attractive has said how ugly He is!..... Your OnlyFans must be full of so many subscribers!!!

I don't know about Dan but you're obviously angry. Your syntax and lack of logic are evident of that.

Sap

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
oh look , he 'works' as a social media influencer and property developer LOL

another Max Wyatt (yawn) View attachment 30986201
I mean, with no education and the mindset this will last forever....and his obsession with smelling his farts, this is just pathetic and funny. The backdrop looks like an art project that a middle school student would make. Those pictures and how it looks like their hand cut with crayon tracings is the dumbest thing I’ve seen an “adult” do in a long time.

Thatguy8

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
LOL the gay community likes to be scammed anyway
Yeah at this point if people don’t search for reviews or read the comments under his tweets on how bad his page is, then it’s their own fault.